Midcarders that made the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalakerz

Fusion is back baby!!
I know that we can go on forever, but who are a few mid-card wrestlers that you miss/or will never forget? I mean if you can only bring back 5 wrestlers, you'd bring the biggest, baddest guys... But I miss:
-Jeff Hardy*
-Tajiri*
-Christain* (was mid-carder, but now on Smackdown can main event)
-Rikishi (yes he sucked in the ring, but he was entertaining)
-Hardcore Holly* (he was agressive and fought his heart out, i hope after his injury, he returns to smackdown)
-Hurricane (I miss the gimmic... But I'd rather have Gregory Helms)
-The Dudleys*

Yes there is a TON more... I just named a few

I always thought Tajiri wasn't that entertaining. Stiff kicks sure but bland. I miss the early-mid 90's, really gimmicky mid-carders. Duke Drosee, Barry Horrowitz, Max Moon etc.

Tajiri
His fued with Rey Mysterio was great and the two body guards he had ther ematch at No Mercy 2003 was "great"! I hope he returns to ECW or SD to give the CW div more respectable. Hell REy Mysterio should come back to that div so he can really work his moves properly unlike vs. the true heavyweights such as Mark Henry and JBL.

AussieHobo said:
Tajiri
His fued with Rey Mysterio was great and the two body guards he had ther ematch at No Mercy 2003 was "great"! I hope he returns to ECW or SD to give the CW div more respectable. Hell REy Mysterio should come back to that div so he can really work his moves properly unlike vs. the true heavyweights such as Mark Henry and JBL.

yea... his body guards were Sakoda and Akio... Akio was great! he can do a drop kick, then land on his feet! he was released a while ago by WWE b/c the creative team had no ideas for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back