• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mick Foley wants one more match

closet_fan

Mid-Card Championship Winner
WrestleZone has learned that WWE writers have been informed Mick Foley is, and we quote, "yearning" to do one more match under the WWE umbrella, whether or not it's billed as a retirement match. While backstage in Philadelphia, Foley expressed a tremendous interest in having one more match, since his youngest child is now old enough to appreciate seeing Foley in the ring.

I know a lot of people would rather see a young guy end Undertaker's streak in order to propel them higher, but I would absolutely love to see one more match with UT/Foley at Wrestlemania 28 and have Foley be the one who does it.

Adding that match to Wrestlemania would definitely add to, what is expected to be, a big card.

I am sure there will be plenty of hypocritical comments in this thread.

I do not really see an opponent that interests me for him but I wouldn't begrudge him another match. Sheamus might make some sense but I don't care about Sheamus. A Rock n Sock vs anyone match pre-wrestlemania would be the shit though.

Sheamus and Foley could probably have a hell of a brawl if blood was allowed. Cody Rhodes? Fuck him.

I enjoyed Foley vs. Nash a couple years back, so I'm all over this. Although I have no use for Taker vs. Foley. Give me Sheamus, Cody, Punk, or... umm... Christian? Yeah. That's the ticket.

From what I understand, Punk and Foley had an encounter in ROH at one point and were even suppose to have a match. I believe these would would be able to have some great promos between the two, a match probably wouldn't be all that bad as well.

Mick Foley in my opinion is not in very good shape and one last match in the wwe with him to me would just be boring.

Mick Foley in my opinion is not in very good shape and one last match in the wwe with him to me would just be boring.

Mick Foley was never in good shape

The constant recovering from having the shit kicked out of you on a weekly basis never let him get in shape.

Foley v Punk

Foley v Sheamus

Foley v Vince

Foley v Taker

They are the more likely ones I would like to see... but maybe....just maaaaybe if Foley turned out to be the GM

Foley v Triple H ONE MORE TIME

I think Sheamus is the best fit for a final Foley match. I wouldn't mind seeing him face HHH, Taker or Kane again due to their history. The problem with another Foley/Taker match is it will be compared to their hell in a cell encounter. You know damn well nothing will even come close to their first match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back