Michael Schumacher "Critical" after Skiing accident

I heard about it too... I rarely got the chance to see him race live on TV during his prime, but I still respect him a lot. Its just so sad that an icon of the sport- the first name that comes to mind when you think about Formula-1, someone who had a career of high speed and so much risks, this man is in such a critical condition where he is struggling for life, after meeting with a skiing accident. Like they say, you cannot avoid your fate. He had a helmet on, yet suffered a head injury.
The day after tomorrow is the new year, and three days from that is his birthday. I pray he stays alive not only through these days, but for a long time.

He seems to be improving which is good. Slightly off subject but the small reaction on this forum to the greatest F1 driver ever fighting for his life makes me think that the Monaco Grand Prix LD I've thought about starting during the race this year would be a dud.

Today is his birthday I think... Glad to hear that he is on the road to recovery after the second surgery. At one point, things seemed really bad, with the coma and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back