• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael McIntyre

Yeah hes 3rd on my list behind Eddie Izzard and Jimmy Carr.

Frankie Boyle is nothing special neither is Lee Evans.

I cant stand Andy Parsons though. That guy is just plain irritating

Yeah hes 3rd on my list behind Eddie Izzard and Jimmy Carr.
Izzard's on in Sheffield. Can't remember the exact date, but it's soon. I'd love to see Jimmy Carr, he's the only one left that I would really like to see live now.

Frankie Boyle is nothing special neither is Lee Evans.
Boyle is the most overrated sack of shit I have ever seen. He says a swear word and mocks someone. Very funny.

I'm a fan of Evans, I've seen him life. It's not his jokes that are funny but the man himself is. He can present them like non other, well, except McIntyre who can have you laughing BEFORE the punchline. He's outstanding.

I cant stand Andy Parsons though. That guy is just plain irritating
I remember someone once telling me they liked him. I haven't spoken to that person since.

Izzard's on in Sheffield. Can't remember the exact date, but it's soon. I'd love to see Jimmy Carr, he's the only one left that I would really like to see live now.

Yeah I already have my ticket to see Eddie in London in December. Jimmys playing in Leeds on the 8th November so I'm drastically scraping round to see if there are tickets available and if I can afford it.

]

Boyle is the most overrated sack of shit I have ever seen. He says a swear word and mocks someone. Very funny.

He just doesnt make me laugh, he gets more time than anybody on MOTW and everything he says just doesnt get any response from me. I laugh at David Mitchell and Dara O'Briain I laugh at Russell Howard but I just dont find anything Boyle says funny.

I'm a fan of Evans, I've seen him life. It's not his jokes that are funny but the man himself is. He can present them like non other, well, except McIntyre who can have you laughing BEFORE the punchline. He's outstanding.

I can imagine seeing him live would be alot funnier than watching him on DVD. I laugh at Evans but I think both him and Peter Kay have been blown way over preportions. McIntyre has had me in stiches and keeps me interested in what he is saying which is what alot of comedians lack these days.

I remember someone once telling me they liked him. I haven't spoken to that person since.

I'd have punched him in the face. He wouldn't be so bad if he didnt look like a cock and if he didnt .......tell his jokes......with alot......of gaps......before the punchline.

Jimmys playing in Leeds on the 8th November so I'm drastically scraping round to see if there are tickets available and if I can afford it.
I think there are only single seats left, cos I looked at them.

He just doesnt make me laugh, he gets more time than anybody on MOTW and everything he says just doesnt get any response from me. I laugh at David Mitchell and Dara O'Briain I laugh at that young lad with the spikey hair (cant remember his name) I just dont find anything Boyle says funny.

O'Briain is quality. I got his stand-up DVD the other day.

I can imagine seeing him live would be alot funnier than watching him on DVD. I laugh at Evans but I think both him and Peter Kay have been blown way over preportions. McIntyre has had me in stiches and keeps me interested in what he is saying which is what alot of comedians lack these days.
Yeah, Peyter Kay is no good at all. He's good at acting and writing jokes, not at being a comedian. McIntyre has everything going for him.

I'd have punched him in the face. He wouldn't be so bad if he didnt look like a cock and if he didnt .......tell his jokes......with alot......of gaps......before the punchline.

I couldn't. She was a she. And was six foot two. I stood no chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back