• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael McIntyre

The Todd

Championship Contender
I'm going to see him on Saturday. I nearly jizzed in my pants just writing that. Write in here why Michael McIntyre is the funniest person alive, why he isn't or which comedians you have seen live.

He's great but i prefer Jason Manford From 8 out of ten cats. Know he is funny but yeah McIntyre is a funny man especially his Kings of leon sketch 'Dont be alarmed darling' Ha brilliant

He's great but i prefer Jason Manford From 8 out of ten cats. Know he is funny but yeah McIntyre is a funny man especially his Kings of leon sketch 'Dont be alarmed darling' Ha brilliant

I was just going to say that is one of the only unfunny things he does.

But yeah, my flatmates going to this, I'm quite jealous.

Quite funny comedian is quite funny. Not really my cup of tea though. I'm more of a Dara O'Briain man.

^ This.

But all the guys from Mock the Week are quite good.

Except the women... I'm not trying to be sexist, but Jo Brand and Gina whatshername are fucking awful.

I prefer Dara on Mock the week rarther than stand up but he indeed is funny. But if were talking Mock the week only one man comes to mind.
url

Frankie Boyle.
For all those not privalliged enough to have seen him yet i would recommend it as soon as possible.(be prepared to be offended)

I don't often find women funny either. Jo Brand just talks about being a fat cunt and that Gina twat just puts on an ethnic accent and thinks it makes here shit jokes funny.

Edit: We've been over why Frankie Boyle is shit when put in a stand-up environment, right?

Jo brand is very funny and i would like to know what programme you have seen her on to get this impresion but id agree about gina yasharay (or something like that)

Oh, and Jo Caulfield. Hate her so much...

Jo brand is very funny and i would like to know what programme you have seen her on to get this impresion but id agree about gina yasharay (or something like that)

Mock the Week. She was in 6 or 7 episodes. Every time she was crap... Although maybe it just seemed that way cause everyone else around her was so brilliant. Either way, she is not funny.

Mock the Week. She was in 6 or 7 episodes. Every time she was crap... Although maybe it just seemed that way cause everyone else around her was so brilliant. Either way, she is not funny.

She is rubbish on QI too as is her stand up anytime she does Live at the Apollo. Same old shit about her being fat and ugly. I CAN SEE THAT

I've never seen a really funny female comedian. Mock the Week is hilarious, I love it. My favourite comedian is Jack Dee though.

Yeah Jack Dee just moans and says why everything in his life is so bad. seiously he should where White make up, a long black leather coat and be kept away from all sharp objects.

McIntyre is simply hilarious! Probably, on the whole, the funniest man in the United Kingdom right now. What's great about him is that he dosen't need to swear to be funny, his comedy is actually very clever. I don't doubt you'll have a great time Todd, have a great night mate. :D

Oh man, he was out of this world. I've never laughed so much in my life. Well worth going to see for anyone. And I definitely made the right decision to go see him instead of Raw at Sheffield.

Oh, and Frankie Boyle is shit.

Have fun the dude is hilarious.

It was a hoot mate. So good it was worth missing Darlington's first win of the season. The text from my mates before the show did make me think otherwise, but as soon as it started it was two hours full of laughing.

WHen I saw Lee Evans, it was brilliant, but there were certain jokes where they weren't funny, so you could go a minute or two without laughing, but not with McIntyre. It was exceptionally good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back