Mexican region, Guadalajara subregion, 1st round: (6) Melina Perez vs (11) Brie Bella

Who wins this match up?

• Melina Perez

• Brie Bella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Mexican region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the VFG Arena in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.

ubt-arena-vfg.jpg

Melina_Perez_3_Time_Champion_by_ratedrjulia.jpg

#6 Melina Perez

VS.

RAW_1107_Photo_1651.jpg

#11 Brie Bella

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

Melina Perez's biggest enemies was her own ego and attitude but even despite that, she'd make most peoples top 10 WWF/e women's wrestlers.

The Bella's greatest attribute is the ability to pick men - personality, promos, wrestling ability? :lmao:

This is greater than anything either Bella has achieved in the kayfabe world of the WWe Universe...

melina-split.jpg

The rage when the Bella's got into the tournament was pretty high, but it would be immense if one of them managed to defeat anyone of note. Luckily that's not gonna happen. Melina was on WWE television for a long time, was a great manager for NMN, became a great champion, and had many great feuds and matches. At this point in their careers... I'd probably take Nikki over Brie... so Flatty Bella can take her leave early. I'll save my ammo for Melina when she actually needs it.

Melina FTW!

The fact that Brie is in this over someone like Monster Ripper or Lioness Asuka, two women that have accomplished more walking into a ring than EITHER Bella have in their wrestling lifetimes, speaks volumes about "those who have proven to know what they are talking about". At least Melina did not boink her way to the top. She had some skills. The Bellas have none that have anytihng to do with professional wrestling. That said, Melina will win this, ahem, matchup.

Just like the cheese, Brie is going to get eaten alive. Better it be Melina now in the 1st Round as a mercy killing. The Bellas are the Michael Bay of women's wrestling as I see it right now and there's just no hope whatsoever for her in this tournament.

Melina is more athletic, more charismatic, and overall more fun to watch. The most interesting thing anyone can say about Brie is that she was born a twin. That's it.

"The Bella with the smaller tits" is definitely going out here, and rightfully so.

Melina by all accounts was very difficult to work with backstage but as a performer she became a solid in-ring worker, as well as being an excellent manager for MNM. I recently watched a Street Fight she had against Mickie James where she more than held her own.

I really do fail to see why the Bellas are still in WWE other than they are married to top stars and are twins, as their personalities, wrestling ability and mic skills are absolutely awful.

I dont think Melina should get to the last faw in this tournament, but she needs to beat Brie Bellend

Anyone who says Melina didn't use her "womanly wares" to get to the top just as much as Brie did is fooling themselves.

I will never for the life of me see what people saw in her as a performer. To me she was a good athlete who was really flexible, but beyond that was an absolute shit professional wrestler in every sense, no better than the likes of the Bella's and McCool's of the world who got to the top by means that included nothing to do with their abilities between the ropes.

Honestly I'm almost persuaded to throw Brie a sympathy vote here, at least she has tried very hard(not successfully, but the effort is there none-the-less) to turn herself into a passable pro wrestler.

Both are/were ultimately quite shitty at their job and annoy(ed) the hell out of me most times they're on camera though, so I may just withhold a vote entirely.

I'm not into Latina women, but Melina got me going. She could wrestle and she always looked like she just got done having sex. Also the splits and her flexibility make her that much better.

Brie Bella sucks.

MAMACITA!

Wow, even Kelly Kelly got one vote, but the Bellas... 18-0 and 23-0 :lmao: Good to see all undeserving candidates getting filtered out in the first round. Did any model-type make it through? Second round should be interesting, although some of the wrestlers I'm rooting for will probably get knocked out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back