Metalocalypse

What do you think of Metalocalypse

• I like the show

• I don't like the show

Results are only viewable after voting.

DethMetal

Best for (the Music) Business
23616755_48eda551db76.jpg

Now on the tip of the iceberg of the fourth and unfortunately last season, Metalocalypse is an animated television show that came out in 2006 on Adult Swim. It follows a fictitious (and later, real) death metal band as they go through the chaos that is their life, i.e. getting fans killed at their all of their shows. The show has developed quite a following; the music from the show has even manifested into two studio albums of music from the show itself. The question is simple:

What do you think of the show?

I really like the show. Brendon Small is a pretty ingenious comedy writer and he's pretty great when you put a guitar in his hand. I think that it sucks that it's about to end.

ive given this show a few chances at different times just cant get into it to me its just a weird show with no real storylines in it to me atleast its pretty bad but i have seen worse shows..much worse

I like this show, even if it's a bit mindless and takes years to produce one season. I love how it portrays its fans as drones akin to mainstream metalheads and parodies metal in general.

One of my favorite scenes 'cause I like black metal:

[YOUTUBE]8Uqz03Fgngk[/YOUTUBE]

The stereotypical black metal elitist prick; it's funny 'cause it's true!

The music ain't bad and I would definitely attend a show if they toured again, as long as no mainstream bands are on the bill as well.

Pickles is the least interesting character for me. I follow Murderface all the way to Planet Piss! Toki is so adorable. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back