*MERGED* Christian: What's next for Captain Charisma?

I'm pretty sure that the MDB won't be defended by Ted at any point. Well, at least I hope so. Mainly because it's not a title whatsoever and because of how awful it looks! I think that any feud involving Christian is good, because he's great. It's a shame we don't get to see him more, or hear more from him because he cuts great promos too. But , the topic isn't ''How cool is Christian?'' right? So, if you ask me, I prefer to see Cpt.Charisma after the U.S. title, because it actually means something (kinda...) and because that way he doesn't have to job to Ted for too long.

One can only hope. He should face the Miz, slap the reality show reject around and get the gold. The Miz consists of screaming "I am awwwwwesome" getting the hell kicked out of him and the Big Show bailing him out. Why he has a title is beyond me. At least Christian has the mic skills and the ring skills to make the title mean something. Christian should not be languishing around and losing to scrubs like Jack Swagger and the Million Dollar Wannabe.

Well I don't think the MDM is going to be defended but if it did I don't think anybody should win it. I think they just have it so Ted DiBiase Jr. can boost his ego (if he has one). But Christian should win the US title because I've been a peep of christian since he re debuted in WWE he deserves the any championship he can get. But the Miz needs to defend his title more often instead of just focusing on the tag team championship.

No, I think that's a bad idea because Christian is above both of those belts. He doesn't need the US title. He's over and wouldn't become any more over by winning a midcard title. So, if he doesn't need the US title then he certainly doesn't need the Million Dollar Championship either. That belt's been brought back to give Ted something to do as a tribute to his dad's character. Miz will probably lose the US title to Bryan and Ted will likely (kayfabe) get rid of the Million Dollar Championship when they find something better for him to do onscreen.

Christian might get drafted to Smackdown, where he can restart his feud with Swagger, only for the World Heavyweight Championship this time. Assuming he stays on Raw, who's to say he won't get world title shots? He and Cena could have a match out of respect, or if a heel defeats Cena then Christian could somehow get a title shot and be the face challenger. I'm saying it could still happen.

The point I'm getting at is Christian is so over that he should remain in the upper midcard until and work filler feuds there until he gets a world title shot. He should not go for the US Championship or Million Dollar Championship because he does not need them. Belts like those need to be used to get midcarders and/or rookies over, as well as to give us a chance to see what they are like as a champion.... Christian was already the top guy on ECW at one point, we know what he's capable of as a champion. Let's just be patient until he finally gets a world title reign.

I hope Christian becomes United States Champion sometime this year. A feud with the Miz would be awesome ( no pun intended). Their mic skills are incredible while their abilities in the ring are pretty damn good. Christian could rip Miz pretty good for being a reality star/reject while Miz tries to prove he's the real deal as usual. It would be a good program but it really can't happen until ShowMz drops the tag titles.

The Million Dollar Championship isn't a real championship, so the United States Championship is the way to go for Christian since a WWE or WHC isn't in the near future for him.

Out of the two, Christian should move onto a feud for the US Title. A feud with the Miz is credible as both are over with the fans, and it could elevate both above their current stances. As for the Million $ Championship, It'll probably be like The Ringmaster/Austin reign, parades, rarely defends it but retains on all occasions.

Monday on RAW, I was actually hoping DiBiase was going to announce that the Million Dollar Championship would be made into and active championship and was imagining a feud between Christian and DiBiase for the title. Personally, I would love that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back