Men are more creative chefs than women

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
Discuss

Personally, I think it's true. I was cooking the other night and basically found what I thought would be a nice combination and cooked chicken in it. My mum was standing watching me and asked where I got the recipe from.

So, are men more creative in the kitchen?

(Note, no sexist comments please)

Discuss

Personally, I think it's true. I was cooking the other night and basically found what I thought would be a nice combination and cooked chicken in it. My mum was standing watching me and asked where I got the recipe from.

So, are men more creative in the kitchen?

(Note, no sexist comments please)
It has nothing to do with if you're a male or female, it has to do with if you have a passion for cooking.

i go to Culinary School with both Men and Women and the women are more creative than some of them en

No sexist comments?
The title of this thread is sexist!

Lots of men are good cooks. Lots of women are good cooks. There is no one gender that is better in the kitchen.

I would disagree Robyn. I didn't say men are better, because creative doesn't always mean good. I'm more creative with my cooking, but my mum's a better cook

Okay, but why shouldn't just as many men as women be creative in the kitchen?
Just because you're more creative than your mom doesn't mean all men are.
Just because your mom is a good cook but isn't creative doesn't mean all women aren't.

You're generalizing.

Okay, but why shouldn't just as many men as women be creative in the kitchen?
Just because you're more creative than your mom doesn't mean all men are.
Just because your mom is a good cook but isn't creative doesn't mean all women aren't.

You're generalizing.

I don't think he meant it to be analyzed that seriously. =]

Flames Out
Dragon

I find the debate in and of itself offensive. *shrug*
There is no debate. Any debate will result in sexism towards one of the genders.
I'll leave it alone now, I just think it's a useless thing to debate. I'm tired of genders being plotted against one another like they're different species.

Well they are. The whole different planets scenario is true. Yes, there is overlap but essentially, we are different.

Burger King use microwaves. They tell me otherwise, but my burger came out of a microwave and no flames came near it the whole time i was there

Burger King use microwaves. They tell me otherwise, but my burger came out of a microwave and no flames came near it the whole time i was there

I remember having an argument with someone about this in the store, they were all like "no it didn't go in the microwave" and I said I'd just seen it go in, they said they'd remake it then and I said no, I''ll have a refund as you'll spit in my burger.

Also most of the famous Brit chefs are males....

We got some famous female Chefs here in the states

GiadaDeLaure_A__Wyman_14319525.jpg

Rachel_Ray.jpg

My mother was one of the prerunner's to Rachel Ray back in the 70's and 80's. My mom has come up with some pretty cool recipes in her time, I have yet to meet any men that could do better.

Men are MUCH more creative, and MUCH better cooks than women. All women do is follow recipes and do the same tired shit their moms did. I so ALL the cooking in my house, create all the food. Becky can pour milk on cereal and still set off the smoke alarm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back