Meltdown 26 - Ace David vs USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD261.jpg

One half of the world tag team champions steps out of his realm to take on USA in singles competition this week.

RP deadline is August 3rd 11:59 EST.

The camera starts with a shot of a backstage corridor. Rounding the far corner comes one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Ace David. Ace see's the camera and comes forward. He looks down the lens and beckons them to follow.

Ace: Come with me.

They continue down the corridor and into Ace's locker room.

Ace: Ok, so I'm here by myself without my partner tonight. It's been only days after retaining my title with Big Dave and they book us on different shows?!

Ace shakes his head and hoists his title over his shoulder.

Ace: Whoever doubted us can now swallow their words because we are still the champs and we'll continue to be but tonight isn't about out championships. Big Dave had to rush off to Ascension leaving me to handle this show. My opponent tonight is USA. He's tough, quick and smart... but that won't always win you match's. Tonight USA, you have to beat me, a champion. I'm not taking our match lightly because I know you're not a drop kick and that you have some talent.

Ace sits down on a bench and starts to put on his pads and boots.

Ace: My cards are out USA and I have a flush so watch out tonight and make sure you don't bluff or over bet because if you do... I'll make you pay for it.

Ace stands after getting ready and heads towards the door.

Ace: I'll see you out there.

Ace winks at the camera and gives a slight smile before exiting the room.

We enter Patriots Gym. USA and Major Lee DesArming are talking over by some equipment. The place is bustling with business.

USA: So, this week, they send me a tag team wrestler. I used to be in a Tag Team. I know how it is to have someone out there who you know has your back. I also know, that when there is no partner, nerves start to to creep in. You start to feel a little out of place. I'm used to the feeling now. The nerves don't get to me. It's like when you're in a hand, and you have good cards, but they might have....well....I tried to speak in your language. Here it is in my language. You're all alone out there this week with a switch, and you're going bear hunting. It doesn't look good for you.

USA and the General walk toward the training room. Inside, there is a ring with two men running the ropes.

USA: I brought these guys in off the streets. They were underfed street thugs who just wanted direction. Look at them now. They are ripping out of their shirts and giving more effort than anyone I have seen. These kids wanted to move up in the world. They understand that if they work hard, they could be future WZCW stars. But, what they want right now, is too be around a champion. I keep trying to move up, for these kids. They need to be around winners to become winners. This match is important for me. If I win, I should be first in line for a tag title shot. If I'm not first, I should be near the front. It will be good for these guys to see someone train for such a big match. Before my match vs. Titus, these guys got better than any other week. You know why that is? It's because I trained harder, for them. It's all about winning in the WZCW.

These guys know about boot camp. I can run them from dusk till dawn and they do not complain. These guys know about honor and respect. When I was a Marine, we knew about working, we knew about respecting out seniors. We had values, and I can instill values in them all day long, but I need gold to show them how to be winners. It is all that is on my mind.

You may be wondering what this has to do with you Ace...Well, it's simple. Some men, men like you, ride a lucky streak and milk it for all it's worth. Others make their own breaks through hard work. I know what side I am on, but do you? What are you going to do when your luck runs out? You better decide soon, because at Meltdown, you are the unlucky one who gets to face a motivated marine named USA....

The camera turns and the entire gym has left their workouts to chant USA USA USA as we fade to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back