Meltdown 156: Titus vs. Keith Kole

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Deadline is Wednesday, November, 21st, 11:59PM PST

In a bit of a reocurring theme, a young WZCW superstar will be facing the toughest test of their career as Keith Kole, newly aligned with WZCW Champion Flex Mussel, will be facing WZCW Hall of Famer Titus. Titus, who was announced as the number one contender to Flex's World Title on Ascension will be wary, as he knows anything can happen in WZCW, especially with Kole's recent alliance with Flex. The ever imposing Wasabi Toyota is sure to make his presence known as well.

An undisclosed location, Titus, Mikey and Rosie are talking. If you want to know the location go and read Mikey's RP.

Mikey: So that was the important thing I had to talk to you about.

Titus:Did you know my birthday was on Saturday? I feel the need to go for fast food.

Mikey: Because it's your birthday?

Titus:No because I'm fighting Keith Kole. Why else would I?

Mikey: So you're just telling everyone about your birthday?

Rosie: He is.

Titus:It'll also be 3 years since I won the EurAsian title. I miss that thing. Fortunately I'm going to take Flex down.

Mikey: He does have his gang though. It's worth you getting some backup.

Titus:That's what I'm about to ask.

Mikey: It'll be my pleasure bro.

Titus:No I mean, you'll know where they are. Open your wallet.

Mikey opens his wallet, out flies a moth as he looks through his cards. 20 Taco Bell loyalty cards are scattered among them.

Titus:That's what I want, that one. Can I borrow it please?

Mikey: You want me to loan you my Burger King Kids Club membership card?

Titus:I need one to infiltrate the gang to get them onside.

Mikey: Why not ask her?

Mikey points at Rosie.

Mikey: How do you not know she's Snaps?

Titus:You're Snaps?!

Rosie: Well yeah and Kid Vid is dead.

This had taken a dark turn of events. Titus is about to get the kids club back together, however Kid Vid is dead. With their leader gone how will the gang react? For those too young here's a picture of the team.
Burger-King-Kids-Club-burger-king-39681565-751-517.jpg

The scene cuts to a lecture theatre. In it is a professor talking.

Prof:In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.

Titus:Is that him?

Rosie: Do you need to ask?

The Professor calls an end to the lecture as all clear out aside from a red headed lady sat on the front row. That and Titus and Rosie. The Red Head lady kisses the Professor.

Prof:Snaps. I never thought I'd see you again. Not after the funeral. We've all moved on in life.

Rosie: Well IQ I need the gang back together to do a tribute to Kid Vid. One last hurrah.

Prof:Me and Boomer have it good here.

Titus:You definitely look the sort to watch WZCW, look we need your help. What's the one thing you guys all promised to do?

IQ+Boomer:Bring down the clown.

Titus:And boy do we have a clown to bring down.

The scene cuts to a sandwich eating contest. The biggest hotdogs you will ever see. On the end is a tall thin black man. He chomps them all down. The fat guys next to him look on in sheer shock. He wins, he celebrates and then sees the crowd. Snaps, IQ, Boomer and a man you've heard legends of.

Jaws:I don't care what it is, I'm in!

That made that easy. Remember when you were a kid and your dog went to the farm? Well that happened with J.D the dog mascot of the Burger King Kids Club fame. He actually wrote a letter saying he couldn't make it but would be watching the guys on Meltdown. How cute!

Now what would Lingo and Wheels be doing? Infact are they for real with those names? Lingo's a Hispanic boy who can speak a lot of languages and likes art. Wheels is, of course, disabled.

Back story here is Wheels won Olympic gold medal and Lingo is his interpreter. They joined up with the gang.

So now the Kid Club is back together, Rosie (AKA Snaps) gives Titus a present.

Titus:What is it?

It's a box, he opens it. There's a note “If I die, the Mancini's didn't do it. They suck”. With it is also Kid Vid's cool glasses. Titus puts them on.

Titus:It's time for the gang to bring down the clown.

Fade to black.

Post MD 155
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

We see Keith Kole walking backstage, exhausted from his back and forth battle with Callie Clark. That little cosplaying bitch had out cheated Kole and because of that, Keith was eliminated from the Gold Rush tournament. Keith wipes the sweat from his forehead with his arm as his manager and friend Kassandra Kross caught up to him, puzzled as to why Kole wasn’t more upset with this latest loss.

Kross: Keith, I don’t get why you aren’t more upset right now. Clark stole that win from you and yet here you are calmly walking to the locker room? This isn’t the Keith I know. What is going on?

Kassandra stops Kole and looks up at him, her eyes clearly suggesting she expects an answer and expects it now.

Kole: I'm not mad Kass. I tried to pull a fast one and karma hit me dead in the mouth. But as for why I’m not mad? Sorry but you gotta wait til after Ascension for the answer. But don't worry the end goal has not changed. Keith Kole will be a name people respect and fear. After Ascension it'll all be clearer trust me.

Kole places his hand on her shoulder, smiling his cheesy Keith Kole smile and continued walking to the locker room so he can get changed. After Ascension, everyone will be aware of Keith and his path will become much clearer.

Post AS 132
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Keith Kole is seen in the locker room of the champ, King Mussel. The newest member of Flex America hands Flex a towel before tossing Wasabi Toyota a bottle of water.

Kole: Yo, tonight was just the beginning. While that fatass Mikey and pathetic Titus got the win, I can guarantee you that they’ll be feeling it tomorrow for sure. Nobody will be able to stop Flex America!

Flex looks over at Kole, smiling at the man's confidence and energy. This was indeed the correct pick.

Mussel: Yes Keith. Flex America cannot be stopped. You made the right choice in coming to me. I can see the potential in you Keith and unlike WZCW and it’s fat slovenly fanbase, I can help you tap into that potential with unlimited opportunities. Meet at HQ in a few days so we can begin our next phase of action

Kole smiles and pats Flex on the back, Toyota nodding in the background as Keith heads out of the room, only to bump into Kassandra.

Kross: Really? This is why you weren’t upset last night? Because you joined Flex America? I really hope you know what you’re doing Keith.

Kassandra looked a combination worried and frustrated, but Keith simply put his arm around her and they started walking down the hall.

Kole: This was the best move for me Kass. I’ve been watching wrestling since I was a kid. I’ve seen factions come and go, some more successful than others, yet most have a younger lesser known superstar in the ranks and because of his association with said faction gets chances he wouldn’t otherwise get. That’s what this is. Look at Flex and Flex America. That is the look of a dominating faction and Keith Kole will be a key factor in Flex America and it’s continuing success. Trust me.

Kole looks down at his manager and she just rolls her eyes as the two get to the car. Keith knows that Kassandra doesn’t think Flex America is the right choice, but she'll stand beside her friend whether he’s right or wrong. Kassandra gets into the car and starts it while Keith finishes putting things in the trunk before climbing into the car as well.

One Week til MD 156
Flex America HQ

Keith is sitting at a table with Flex . The two are alone as Kassandra tours the facility and the rest of Flex’s entourage were busy executing the King’s next plan.

Mussel: Welcome Keith. Feel free to make yourself at home here friend. Anything you need, you can find it here I assure you. (Takes a drink from a nearby cup before continuing) I've had my team do some more research on you Keith, in order to find the perfect non wrestling role for you. After some discussion I'd like to name you Secretary of State for Flex America. You have a way with words and you can be quite convincing as evidenced by your moving Gold Rush speech. It’s time for you to use your talent for words for a greater good. You will spread the word amongst all nations and because of your talents other nations shall recognize Flex America for what it is. The Future.

Kole is for once silent. He knew he'd have a role here but even he didn’t expect Secretary of State. The offer just solidifies to Keith that this was the right choice. WZCW would never give Kole a chance like this.

Kole: I won’t let you down Flex. I appreciate you allowing me to join the best nation in the world and I will gladly spread your message across the globe. People like Titus and Stormrage have no place in a pro Flex world. I accept your offer and look forward to prolonged success together.

Kole stands up as the two men exchange a hearty handshake, before they start walking together thru the building.

Mussel: Speaking of Titus….he’s been named your next opponent. This is perfect for us Keith. Titus won’t take you seriously based on your pre F.A. work. This is where that man has made a big mistake. The NEW F.A. inspired Kole is going to go and show Titus just how dangerous he is. You will punish that man. Soften him up prior to him challenging your King, not that I need someone like him weakened to defeat him. Simply show him how great Flex America is and that even someone supposedly as great as Titus can’t stop us from prevailing. Show everyone what I already know…..that Keith Kole is a force to be reckoned with.

Mussel pats Keith on the back truly trying to make him feel as welcomed as possible. Keith knew Flex was taking a risk adding him to this great nation and he wouldn’t let the King look foolish.

Kole: Titus huh? Can’t lie I expected to face the tubby one. I mean realistically it doesn't matter who is in the ring with me, since I’ll be victorious for Flex America. Titus will be a tough time, but as you said he won’t be taking me as seriously as he should. I can think of nothing better than pinning that man and proudly waving the Flex American flag over his lifeless body. The people need to realize that Flex America is not something to overlook. Who knows? Maybe after I take out Titus I can focus on Mikey and bring even more gold where it belongs….here in Flex America!!

Kole laughs as he's pumped himself up for his upcoming match. From the look on Flex’s face, the King was hyped as well. Without any more words, the two men walked through the headquarters as Flex flipped thru some papers until they ran into Kassandra. She had finished her tour and was looking for her friend.

Kross: There you are! This place is huge, I thought I got lost for a bit there.

Mussel: Only the best here Ms. Kross. I trust everything you saw was to your satisfaction? I want you to be comfortable here as well. You are part of this glorious nation as well, and as such I'd like you to treat this place like home Ms. Kross. Our time together will be a memorable one I assure you. Together with Keith Kole, Flex America will make WZCW great again.

Kassandra still looks skeptical, but she can’t lie, this place was amazing. It had everything Keith needed to succeed and from what she could tell, King Mussel had a very detailed plan of action. She took a deep breath preparing to reply, but her loud friend beat her to it.

Kole: And if they resist…..grab em by the pussy!! (Laughing to himself) God I crack myself up haha. But seriously Kass, I think it’s time we headed out. (Turning to Flex) I look forward to a long luxurious run of success with you my friend.

Mussel simply smiles and pats Keith on the back as the two newest members exit the facility.

Once outside, the two friends head to the car, Kassandra silently getting in while Keith grabs some paper from off the windshield. After getting situated Keith looks at the paper.

“Do you like burgers? Do you think you have what it takes to become Red Mask and exclaim to the world that Burger King is indeed the King of Burgers?? Come one come all as we hold open auditions to star in our latest ad campaign.
When: November 20th
Where: Participating BK stores
Become Red Mask! See you there!”

Kole finishes reading the flyer and chuckles. Typical Burger King. Always trying to compete with the rest of the fast food world. But Red Mask? They would want some hack of a hero repping their brand. Keith couldn’t stand for it.

Kole: Minor pit stop Kass. (Pointing to the flyer) We're going here.

Kassandra took a moment and read the paper. She simply nodded and the duo headed off, likely about to cause some sort of shenanigans at this poor poor restaurant.

Nov 20th
Burger King

Kassandra parked a few blocks away, next to a Kinko's and as she finished composing herself, Keith came walking out with a stack of flyers. He was dressed in a 3 piece black and red suit, hair slicked back trying his best to look as professional as possible.

Kole: You ready Kass? Time to show these people.

Kole begins walking towards the Burger King, handing out his Flex America propaganda to passers by. Kole storms into the store, bypassing the line of people waiting for their chance at stardom. (Let’s be real, playing that loser Red Mask ain't jump starting nobody's career.)

Kole: People people people!! Why are you all here? What glory comes from playing a loser of a hero? Red Mask? Really? If this pathetic company really wanted to succeed, they wouldn’t be trying to cast someone as that sorry superhero. First off, superheroes are make believe! (Walks up to a man already in the Red Mask costume) This is gonna make you successful? Even Titus knew Red Mask was a joke and ditched the gimmick. If you want to aspire for greatness you should be looking up at someone like the Glorious King Mussel of Flex America! (Putting his hand up and laughing softly to himself) I'm sorry. I really shouldn’t have gotten all your hopes up like that. The REAL King wouldn’t be caught dead in this joke of an establishment. All of you are nothing more than fat, high cholesterol having meat sacks incapable of focusing on anything other than what’s the next meal you get to shove into your gluttonous faces.

At this point the man in the Red Mask garb took a step forward and got into the newly named Secretary of State's face.

Man: What's your problem man? We’re just trying to do the same thing you are, which is to survive. Don't be upset and jealous that Titus is better than you or your dumb king. Flex ain-

The man dropped like a sack of rocks mid sentence as Keith connected cleanly with his “May I Take Your Order” superkick. Kole stood over the man, that usually cocky smile replaced by a cold dead stare.

Kole: You will NOT say anything disrespectful about the one true King. (Crouching over the dazed man) Look at me Titus. You will not beat my King. You are not worthy of being champion. Maybe in Hollywood, but in Flex America? Sorry friend, but come Meltdown I begin crafting my own legacy by dismantling you. You don’t deserve to be in the same ring as King Mussel, and if I have my way, you'll never get the chance to do so.

As Keith is stalking over this man, another from the crowd steps forward, a boy of about 17 or so.

Boy: Dude he’s not Titus!

Kole turns his psychotic gaze towards the teen, standing up and walking up to him. He looks down at this kid, and can sense the fear. Kole pauses for a moment, and Kassandra catches his eye. She is mouthing NO and pointing towards the exit. Kole takes a deep breath and gives the slightest of nods.

Kole: Do not fret my boy, I’m not gonna hurt you. Flex America is not a violent nation, unless you make the first move. That man on the floor was going to disparage the King and that is not tolerated. All of you should take note. Flex America is the future and you’d all be wise to join the winning nation.

With that Keith handed the boy one of his flyers and he calmly exited the building, the pseudo Red Mask still laying on the floor. Once outside Keith couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear.

Kole: Well I'd say that that was a glorious success yes?

Kole looks at Kassandra and well let’s just say she was not pleased.

Kross: Success? Keith you attacked a man unprovoked!

Kole: Um excuse me? Unprovoked? He was gonna bad mouth the King. What he got was minor in comparison to what’ll happen to Titus.

Keith stopped as they approached the car and got in quietly. Kassandra was soon to follow and the two rode in silence on their way to their next destination. Keith Kole would shock the world with his victory against Titus, and prove that Flex made a wise decision in bringing him to Flex America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back