Meh time to say farewell.

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
Not that I know most of you people, but I just want to say that I'm taking a break. A long break. I probably wont post here anymore. It's too time consuming. And I think I have a fucked up rep here. So for the people who knew me a little Farewell and to my enemies fuck you all. I'd like to thank some people who kind of shown me the right way and to others that simply entertained me. It's not really my style to post this kind of thing and meh probably 80% of you people don't know me. I just wanna say Farewell!

GXE Holy Hidden Dragon.

Not that I know most of you people, but I just want to say that I'm taking a break. A long break. I probably wont post here anymore. It's too time consuming. And I think I have a fucked up rep here. So for the people who knew me a little Farewell and to my enemies fuck you all. I'd like to thank some people who kind of shown me the right way and to others that simply entertained me. It's not really my style to post this kind of thing and meh probably 80% of you people don't know me. I just wanna say Farewell!

...???

What happened?

That sucks, dude created some really good threads.

Sad to see you go man. You're one of the few people here that doesnt act like a stuck up asshole.

You're good people, HHD. Hopefully you read this, and decide to come back. Don't let someone putting pictures of moobs in your rep deter you from posting here, because it isn't personal, as the poster who did that does that to everyone.

wait...he's left because sparky posted moobs in his rep?

HAHAHAHA

Your leaving over this? :lmao: I was bored the other day, you wasn't the only one that got it.

Where are people getting this 'he's leaving because he got a picture in his rep' thing from? Nowhere did he even say that.

Because he made a post calling out Sparky about the picture. And, Sparky responded by putting another picture in his rep comments.

So? Just because he made a post about it doesn't mean he's going to leave over it. I'm sure he can deal with that kind of immaturity like everyone else who gets them..

So? Just because he made a post about it doesn't mean he's going to leave over it. I'm sure he can deal with that kind of immaturity like everyone else who gets them..

Well, you are correct in that I am not Holy Hidden Dragon, so I can never for sure know why he left. But, here is the comment he left in Sparky's rep after he found a picture of moobs in his own rep:

You bastard... You bastard.... YOU FUCKING BASTARD..... Eat This: [/IMG]http://www.bestyomommajoke.com/images/videougly.jpg[/QUOTE]

So, I am assuming that he was ired by the picture in his rep, and that he just decided to leave once Sparky put another similar picture in his rep.

Well, you are correct in that I am not Holy Hidden Dragon, so I can never for sure know why he left. But, here is the comment he left in Sparky's rep after he found a picture of moobs in his own rep:

So, I am assuming that he was ired by the picture in his rep, and that he just decided to leave once Sparky put another similar picture in his rep.

Sounds to me like the comment wasn't a serious one. But oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back