• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan Fox Fired from Transformers 3

Well, it was my brother's childhood originally that he used to share with me through recorded VHS's and toys. We shared so many happy memories watching and playing Transformers together.

Soundwave was my favorite.

:(

Wingmen take one for the team. That's what they're there for.

Wingmen guide you along and help you find a women (hence why it was taken from pilot jargon), they have no obligation to take one for the team. Someone who does is referred to as a friend.

You can tell me that, but you'd be wrong. If there is one thing that is subjective, it's what men find attractive or sexy or hot.

Well, I'm using a different definition of what "Hot" is in terms of societal majority. So using that, I would not be wrong.

Good thing you got here just in time, we almost filled to capacity.
pie2.jpg

Also, first one was shit, second was less shit, but still shit. Third will be shit. Just the facts.

NO. The second was a fucking abomination and should be thrown into the center of the sun, along with anyone that worked on it.

Cite reasons why it was worse than the first.

Because Megatron was destroyed, then rebuilt without the help of Unicron? EVERYBODY knows that once Mega is destroyed, he becomes Galvatron. For Michael Bay to try and say otherwise is blasphemy, and he should be brought up on charges of Crime against Humanity in front of a Tribunal. THAT is why the second one was worse.

Because Megatron was destroyed, then rebuilt without the help of Unicron? EVERYBODY knows that once Mega is destroyed, he becomes Galvatron. For Michael Bay to try and say otherwise is blasphemy, and he should be brought up on charges of Crime against Humanity in front of a Tribunal. THAT is why the second one was worse.

While you would be correct on the fact that Bay needs to be arrested in Cambodia on charges of child prostitution solicitation, what I gathered from that paragraph is the fact that the second one was more outlandish and unbelievable story wise then the first.

Imagine, a movie whose bases' claim to fame is an 80/90's excessively cheesy cartoon being outlandish and childish. What bastards.

The problem most of you have is you want the cartoon and source material to age with you. It won't, nor should it. Bastardizing something and trying to fill it with more human emotion and ground it in reality (which the first painfully attempted to do) is not the way it should be handled.

And yes, the second did try the same, not nearly as much as the first.

At least in the first one you could tell who was who. The first one didn't have a million humping "jokes". The first one didn't mess up Soundwave. The fights weren't so clusterfucktacular. The first one didn't have the desecration of canon Dewey mentioned. The first one didn't have as much stupid humor and it had no ice cream truck twins. AND THE FIRST ONE DIDN'T GIVE DEVASTATOR BALLS!

At least in the first one you could tell who was who. The first one didn't have a million humping "jokes". The first one didn't mess up Soundwave. The fights weren't so clusterfucktacular. The first one didn't have the desecration of canon Dewey mentioned. The first one didn't have as much stupid humor and it had no ice cream truck twins. AND THE FIRST ONE DIDN'T GIVE DEVASTATOR BALLS!

Or Racist robots

Are you saying that Bay should have the freedom to create a whole new canon of Transformers, and not called out on it?

Listen, I'd be fine with it, if he at least stuck to what was already accepted to be the way things work out in that particular universe, but he totally made the franchise a steaming pile of shit with the second film.

Would people react with "Oh, the material won't age with you", if this were a classic film like The Great Dictator, or Citizen Kane, being dismantled and turned into a remake that did it no justice? No, every fan of said films would be pissed, and rightfully so. Just because some people get hard ons for shit films that are pure Michael Bay 'splosion fests, doesn't give him the right to rape the memories of an entire generation.

That said, I hope to god he isn't in charge of Thundercats. If that hack gets his hands on the best cartoon of all times, and turns it into shit, I will RIOT!!!And, that's not a joke.

Clusterfucktacular? The fights were shot in a different way that many fills have done before with shaky cam style. I'm not a fan, but in no way are they as terrible as you make them out to be.

Didn't first have *********ion humor :shrug:

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, I'M SAYING IT. FUCK CANON, if you crave so desperately to see the same thing again, re-watch the episodes. PEOPLE SHOULD WANT THE SAME CHARACTERS, NOT THE SAME SITUATIONS.

Where the fuck do you people get this idea that the studios owe you for watching the show the first time?

Ugh but Tiger I watched it as a kid and supported it and stuff

YOU ENJOYED IT THE FIRST TIME, they fulfilled their side, you have no obligation to continue watching and they have no obligation to show you the same thing they showed you the first time. To attempt trying something new and failing is a hundred times more respectable then rehashing the same thing someone else did years ago.

Everything else, yeah, it was a shit movie, so that stuff still stands, but the first was worse in every sense you can think of, from plot to cinematography to acting.

FLAME AND BLASPHEMY BEGIN!

Would people react with "Oh, the material won't age with you", if this were a classic film like The Great Dictator, or Citizen Kane, being dismantled and turned into a remake that did it no justice? No, every fan of said films would be pissed, and rightfully so. Just because some people get hard ons for shit films that are pure Michael Bay 'splosion fests, doesn't give him the right to rape the memories of an entire generation.

Citizen Kane wasn't based on a cartoon that you all are taking far to seriously.

If something were to be based on Citizen Kane, it would have to be based around the same time period/same themes. If it did that, I would be fine with it.

Барбоса;2061114 said:
Why do you think the Sherminator had sex with...

ShannonMoore.jpg

when it was actually

shannon_elizabeth_008.jpg

Unless there was some crazy angle that I missed?

O.O Did I put the wrong Shannon in there? Uh oh.

Were people here actually trying to claim that if presented with the chance, they wouldn't fuck Megan Fox? In no way is she my favorite actress or do I believe her to be the hottest woman on Earth but...come on guys. You know you would fuck less so...I don't even know what to say.

I love how D-Man is very open with the fact that not all of his conquests have been 10's. I fucked a chick with a prosthetic leg once. Nice face though. I'm with you.

Were people here actually trying to claim that if presented with the chance, they wouldn't fuck Megan Fox? In no way is she my favorite actress or do I believe her to be the hottest woman on Earth but...come on guys. You know you would fuck less so...I don't even know what to say.

I love how D-Man is very open with the fact that not all of his conquests have been 10's. I fucked a chick with a prosthetic leg once. Nice face though. I'm with you.

XD, her lack of a real leg makes her chances at being a 10 impossible?

Citizen Kane wasn't based on a cartoon that you all are taking far to seriously.

If something were to be based on Citizen Kane, it would have to be based around the same time period/same themes. If it did that, I would be fine with it.

You're missing the point, here. A studio cannot fully expect to re-start a franchise, with promises that it would make all of us happy who grew up with said franchise, hand it over to a director who gets hardons for massive explosions where they don't belong, destroy what we know to be canonical, and not get called out on it, or pissing us off. Using my CK reference, if they were to hand that over to Bay, he'd have Kane die in a huge explosion, and there'd be no reference to Rose Bud. Instead of Chaplins great monologue at the end of Dictator, he'd have bombs dropping and flames everywhere.

I will go on record saying this: If any other director handled this current franchise, it wouldn't be near as shitty. At least they'd respect what was already established back in '86.

At least in the first movie I could tell what robot was what in the fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back