• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan Fox Fired from Transformers 3

Yeah, because guys refuse to fuck chicks they find unattractive all the time.

I know, right? The idea of "taking one for the team" would have no meaning, because no one would ever fuck the ugly fat chick.

Unless, of course, you have a friend that's into ugly chicks that cockblock his friends because they can't get any themselves.

...But then he'd be forced to wingman for multiple people, putting an unfair tax on his penis.

And that, my friends, is why the psyche of Man was intelligently designed. To help people who need wingmen to peel away the ************ bitch away. God got your back on this one.

I love scantily clad dead corpses. Ever see Bad Boys II? When Martin Lawrence jumped under that body bag with the hot dead chick with big tits? Yup... my fantasy.

I love scantily clad dead corpses. Ever see Bad Boys II? When Martin Lawrence jumped under that body bag with the hot dead chick with big tits? Yup... my fantasy.

Greatest moment of the film. Kinda makes one wish snuff films weren't just urban myth. :lmao:

Just as a measure of clarification: I am in no way being serious here. Necrophillia is not my real fetish. You will never pull that out of me.

Proper wingmen don't fuck the ugly heffers. They tie them up and go watch Hockey Night In Canada. Right?

No. I'm confused. That's just me.

I don't think you guys got the definition of what a wingman is right. Well,Alex does, but yeah.

Nice. A discussion about Megan Fox where virgins (and D-Man) let us know they'd bang her. Thread of the year.

Good thing you got here just in time, we almost filled to capacity.

The term "hot" is subjective. You can't possibly tell me that it is a objective quality that can be measured by scientific principle or some shit like that. She's not hot. You might find her attractive or hot, but I can say she's not hot and be just as correct. This isn't a discussion of if John Cena sells or not.

I can tell you just that. But I just finished my drivers ed final and I don't have the willpower.

Барбоса;2060969 said:
Should have stuck to the animated one. The live-action has been awful

The Animated one is fan-fucking-tastic, and I will swear death on all those who dispute it.

I don't think you guys got the definition of what a wingman is right. Well,Alex does, but yeah.

Wingmen take one for the team. That's what they're there for.

I can tell you just that. But I just finished my drivers ed final and I don't have the willpower.

You can tell me that, but you'd be wrong. If there is one thing that is subjective, it's what men find attractive or sexy or hot.

First live action one was OK, second one raped and murdered my childhood and shit on its corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back