Megan Fox Fired from Transformers 3

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
So Megan Fox has apparently been dropped from Transformers 3. What do you guys think and do you think she'll have a career after this.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/109/1091221p1.html

All I can say is this I hope to see you in the reboot of Deep Throat

Megan-Fox-naked-GQ-1.jpg

Erm isn't she the reason people went to see transformers?

She isn't all that hot anyway.

Now they need to cancel the movie. It can't get worse than the second one, and I don't want them to try.

She fell out with Michael Bay didn't she? I hope they write her character out and don't have someone show up and do the part instead of her. I don't think she's great but I don't like it when someone different plays the same role.

Could've at least chosen a better picture for the thread, have to admit I find the thing with the cherry (I think that's a cherry?) ruins it, never been much for the lip puckering.

Could've at least chosen a better picture for the thread, have to admit I find the thing with the cherry (I think that's a cherry?) ruins it, never been much for the lip puckering.

Not big on blowjobs are you???

She just looks dirty, and not in a good way.

On Arterton, I wouldn't bet on it. She said recently that she's not interested in doing blockbusters, especially if there's nothing challenging about them. I think she might be psychic.

No no people it's not that, just, that very picture doesn't do it for me..

tn2_megan_fox_2.jpg

Yes please.

And she can cook, something to say the least... :suspic:

That's the point Tiger, it's a better picture, plus it actually shows that she's more than the body, I think she's pretty gorgeous in that picture to be damn honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back