• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD36 - Big Dave vs. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD364.jpg

Big Dave achieved a lifelong dream by becoming Europe's first EurAsian Champion in WZCW while USA was pretty battered and bruised after the King For A Day Elimination Chamber Match. Both men will face off in a battle of national pride, which of them shine the brightest?

Deadline is Monday 8th March 2010 23:59 EST

We open to Big Dave sitting in the kitchen of his American home, reading a newspaper. Laying on the side is the EurAsian Championship, within an arms reach. Most notably in the background is a black and white framed image of him holding the EurAsian Championship high at Kingdom Come. Sitting to Dave’s right is his agent, typing away on his laptop.

Big Dave: I see Rooney’s knee has taken a knock. Starting to fancy our chances if Chelsea slip up…

Agent: Dave, we’re out of England now. Surely you want to focus on your first match as the EurAsian Champion?

And Cesc has got a knock, out of the Porto game next Tuesday, doesn’t look too serious…

You’re facing USA!

What?!

Dave slams down his magazine

My first match as the champion and I face USA?!

To be fair Dave, he had just been in the Chamber match, a few bumps and bruises but otherwise…

That’s not the point. I don’t care if he fought in a Chamber or in a Ladder Match, that man offends me! Did you know what I was doing after my match at Kingdom Come? I sat backstage drinking champagne with my family and we had the TV on in the background and guess what made everything come to a complete halt?

No?

USA comes out praising the people of the United Kingdom. Whilst it’s a fair game of sucking up to hide his true patriotism, the part I took major offence to is how much of a big reaction he got from my fellow countrymen. People from my home city were chanting and cheering HIS name. The same place that I got booed in! My home country can’t seem to get out of this line of thought that every other fan has for me and the rWo. But they cheer a man who goes on about dying for his country and yet his nod to the troops in the UK is a nice feather in his cap. That man is a joke, along with everything else he represents!

Do you want that in a press release?

*sigh* If I want to make a press release or a statement, I would be going through this with someone like Leon Kensworth. You may be my agent but don’t think for one second that anything I rant or rave about in here goes on paper, what goes on in my home stays in my home, clear?

Sure ok *jeez*

But this man is a joke, I mean where was he in the Elite X League? Or any other match he’s been in? He somehow manages to get title shots given to him and I have to work for them. Is it because he loves his country so much? When I show love for the place I was born and raised in, I get booed out of the arena, yet I prove, just like every other night, why I am one of the best. It’s why I am the WZCW’s first ever European EurAsian Champion, an honour that makes this title worth the gold that it bears on its plates a lot more than what Showtime, Callahan or Ty Burna has done. But with USA, just give me five minutes and the match will be over and done with, another week completed as I will long to be the most successful champion of our time.

Any other things I need to take note?

Well there’s Showtime.

What about him?

There’s talk he might work a rematch clause to face you at Redemption.

Sounds like this week’s match at Meltdown with USA will be just a warm up for an even shorter match and a sweeter victory.

You seem awfully confident given how hard you had to compete just to win the belt.

The old classic of “It’s harder to win a belt then it is to keep it”. I beat Show at his own game with the championship stakes in his favour and I overcame the odds. If Showtime wants to try his luck at competing on my terms this time around, I welcome it, just makes my job a lot easier!

Fair enough. Oh, one last thing. Karnage called, he says he still hasn’t seen Ricky since Kingdom Come and was wondering if you had any better luck?

Dave silently glares at the agent

I will deal with Ricky when the time is right. He has a lot to answer for over his recent actions, there’s a reason why I am a champion and he is not, even with his own created belt.

So I will put that as a “No” then?

For now.

Dave picks up his paper and continues to read it.

We set up in Patriot's gym. For the first time in a while, it is empty. No corps of marines, no General, USA sits alone in the ring. He is watching film of Dave. The camera zooms, and USA looks up.

Big Dave, I think you have friends in the company. I think there is someone looking out for you. Maybe it's the booker who always keeps you in high profile matches. Maybe it's the brass, who seems to make sure that you are always in the right situation. I don't know, and I don't care. You get put in good situations, but your skill and effort makes you succeed. You have earned what you have.

USA goes back to the film.

I see you winning the Eurasian title here. Your quickness and ability gets you out of a lot of jams. Who cares how you got to that match? You won and you were impressive.

USA turns off the television, stands up, and faces the camera.

This is truly a battle of patriots. This is truly a matchup of talented individuals.

I know that your talent speaks for you because your mouth gets in trouble. You got booed in your own country, and I got cheered. How do you think it's going to be in mine? Are you going to let that bother you? Are the fans in your head? I hope not. I want no excuses. None.

We beat you in 1776. We beat you in 1812. One hundred 198 years later, the result will be the same.

USA returns to the film.

Here you are losing focus.

Here you are jawing at the fans.

Here you are showing off.

Do you think any of this is going to fly with me? I know this match is non-title, but, do you think that will stop me? Everytime I get momentum I lose to a champion. That streak will end. The stars are aligned, brother. I may be in pain, but that will be nothing compared to the pain I am willing to inflict. Make me a deal Dave. If I win this time, I get a title shot. Make me that deal.

I am tired of losing to people with gold. It's like I get star struck, but not this time. I am here to make a difference. I am here to inspire. Well, what would be more inspirational than overcoming a major hurdle.

I sent the troops home Dave. It's you and me. Nothing but us. I am watching film, I am preparing. I am sore, but I am game. It is time for me to climb the Bunker Hill in front of me, and let's remember what happened last time that hill was climbed. The US of A stomped a mudhole in your bloody guts! It is time for the force of the Marines to do what the Army and Navy have done for centuries, and end British rule.

Semper Fi!

USA returns to the TV. The camera fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back