MD 28 - Vixen's Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD287.jpg

WZCW christens its new female division and welcomes all comers. An open match among any and all Vixen applicants, the WZCW Board of Directors will randomly assemble an order for a gauntlet match, with one Vixen left standing. The ultimate goal - to impress WZCW Directors enough to earn a contract. Any and all Vixens wishing to compete may.

(Out of character: So yeah, basically, if you applied with a Vixen, RP here, and if you're good, your character is in the division. Win or lose, doesn't matter, just impress.)

RP Deadline is September 7, 11:59 EST.

[Sandy Deserts enters the arena security door carrying her sports bag with her gear hanging out from the unzipped compartment over her right shoulder whilst she wields the copper steel rod in the left. She is heading down the corridor when she approaches the area where Stacey Madison making a hot beverage. With Stacey still focused on making her drink & Sandy still walking... Stacey opens her mouth to speak]

Stacey Madison: New Vixen?

Sandy Deserts: Sure...

Madison: So that's what they pass for wrestlers these days?

[Deserts stops and turns around to face Madison]

Deserts: I'm sorry?

[Madison stirs her the drink around with a spoon & tastes the coffee]

Madison: Wow, it is intelligent enough to understand english. Hmm... needs more sugar...

[As Madison opens a sache of sugar, Deserts slowly walks towards Madison]

Deserts: What ever did I do to provoke you?

[Madison stirs the sugar in the drink]

Madison: Oh, it has feelings as well? This coffee tastes much better...

Deserts: I'd rather have personal attributes like intelligence & feelings than skankiness anyday of the week.

Madison: Takes one to know one I guess...

[Madison tries to cool down the coffee by blowing on it. It only takes two seconds to become cool enough for her to drink. Deserts gives a small chuckle]

Deserts: Not hard to spot with your appearance. I mean, you seem to be an expert at blowing.

[As Deserts puts her finger in the cup to feel the temperature, Madison stops & looks straight in front of her annoyed, on a 90 degree angle to her position relative to Deserts. The statement caught Madison's attention]

Deserts: Wow, your skills are amazing. Already luke warm. You don't waste time do you? Must need a lot of experience to make that happen.

[Madison laughs & shakes her head, then looks down]

Madison: Amateur... do you know who I am honey?

Deserts: $2.50 an hour?

[Madison turns her attention towards Deserts, sporting the typical beauty death stare... point her index finger at her]

Madison: Congradulations, sweetie. You have just earned my full attention. You should treasure this day, as dirty backstreet hood girls like yourself mean & contribute nothing to society. How does it feel to be one of the few girls to break the glass ceiling?

[After Madison pokes Deserts shoulder at every "you" reference, Deserts looks at the poke creases on her shirt. She grins & looks downs further at the copper rod]

Deserts: Not as good as the feeling of hearing the sound of your skull cracking & your precious cold blood chiming the ground.

Madison: You think you're so tough by threatening me with a weapon? Not on your life!

[Deserts looks up at Madison & the two are having a stare-off]

Deserts: You should be scared... I am a master of the weapon. Don't believe me? Ask my friend Roddy Pipe.

Madison: I don't doubt your abilities. Filth like you would be masters at handling long rods & associating yourselves with vermon like Mr. Pipe.

Deserts: I don't need any rod to help my with my endeavours!

Madison (sarcastically): No, you don't do you?

Deserts: Enough of this crap! Tonight, I debut alongside all the other Vixen's tonight to face in a gauntlet match. I am here to prove myself to the people out there who paid good money to come see professional wrestling at its finest & show them that I deserve to be in that ring. I am not here to impress backstage authority figures like yourself or to kiss people's ass to find my way to the top like you obviously did. I have worked hard all my life & was never handed anything... you were right about something. I was a nothing, but now... I made myself something. I am not going to tolerate someone who practically got handed the job due to her beauty that says I am not worth a damn cent.

[Madison takes a sip of her coffee & chuckles]

Deserts: What on Earth do you find funny?

[Madison sports a serious interview face, with Deserts being extremely confused by the change of emotion shown]

Madison: I am here as a WZCW Interviewer for the same reasons as why you are been given the chance to compete tonight. The only question remains if you have enough skill & enough determination to make it here.

Deserts: You better believe I do... and I will impress tonight. You shall see what this piece of Vixen beauty can do in that ring.

[As Deserts turns her head, she starts to walk down the corridor... flicking her wrist around to make the copper rod spin around. Madison stirs her coffee & smiles to acknowledge the fact that she has planted the seeds to get inside her head]

Madison (chuckles & whispers to herself): That should help provide the spark to ignite the fire within for tonight...

Backstage at the Meltdown arena, Becky, mic in hand, is looking around for an individual. She continues searching the backstage as the tech crew are moving equipment out. She then spots a brunette using a steel beam to do some chin ups, she’s listening to her ipod, the music can be heard outloud while this woman continues her chin ups. Becky walks in front of her to catch her view, she waves and the woman stops, she drops down and takes out her earphones. They both turn to face the camera, the woman is quite tall and slim and dressed up as a classy punk.

Woman: You know, I’m fairly certain this is how you introduced yourself to my brother when he first came here!

Becky: Ah, perfect! You must be Dani!

Dani: That’s right, so that must mean you’re….Becky, the popular girl which I heard so much about. You’re shorter than I imagined!

Becky looks abit thrilled to have a “fan”

Really? You’ve been hearing stuff from Dave?

Only so much, I’ve been mainly reading the stuff about you online with the other guys. You seem to have a well given history with the men of WZCW. Fortunately, my brother was wise enough to not get close enough to you!

Becky looks a bit shocked

Right….well, speaking about your brother. Do you have any idea why he and Ace stole the Elite X…

Look sister! I thought your purpose is to interview me. I only just came here and you’re asking me what my brother’s up to? You really think that I would know? Much less tell you what he’s doing?! Look he left his home country and his family to get to this company and I’ve now been given the same chance! If you can’t do your job properly, I suggest you get out of here now!

Becky looks hesitant

Scat!

Becky runs off, passing Leon Kensworth, who takes up the opportunity to interview the new Vixen

Leon: Hi, Leon Kensworth! Now welcome to the WZCW, now you must be…

Annoyed that I get interviewed first by a **** and now a four eyed geek? Do me a favour Clark Kent and get out of my sight!

But I.

Out!
(She looks in the distance) And don’t you consider it either, grandpa!

The camera turns to reveal Johnny Klamor oh waving his hands in protest of his innocence. The camera turns back to Dani who has Stacey Madison behind her!

Stacey: Quite a feisty character! I like you! Stacey Madison

She offers her hand, but Dani just crosses her arms

So, Dani, you have got the first ever Vixens Gauntlet up ahead. You must be thrilled to be having this opportunity!

I would say so. I mean compared to what I’ve seen so far! Dry Legs Desert, Sleazy Syren, Big Chubba Brown, whatever. They are no match for the Brit Chick! They may be use to fighting over a street corner or a giant muffin but they’re now in my zone! Dani Bail is here on the scene and I will do what I can to even out pass my brother as the better sibling in the WZCW. I am straight up wrestling, the streets of the US are one thing, but Britain makes you tough, they had it easy in their life, until now!

I see you’re motivated. Do you think you will become an influence to women’s wrestling as a whole?

Clever with the rhetorical question, yes I will be! Just because they’re admiring Canadian and US diva-like knockouts right out doesn’t mean I won’t. I will be the sole reason the Vixens get recognised because I was raised as the number one cub. Now, comes the time to unleash the animal within give a true shakeup to women’s wrestling.

I look forward to it! Do you have any passing comments regarding your brother or shall we leave it at that?

Just because I’m Dave’s sister doesn’t mean I know what he’s up to. I don’t need to steal a championship to earn a shot, because I will be THE champion when the time comes. Whatever Dave is up to, it’s his business, much like beating up these slappers will be my own.

Excellent! Well welcome to the WZCW Dani, no doubt you will stand out in the ring tonight as you have right now!

You’re right there!

Stacey leaves as Dani resumes her chin ups.

Fade out

Becky and Leon are standing outside a door, both holding mics and sweating profusely.

Leon Kensworth: I don't want to go in there! Did you see that woman?

Becky Serra: So, you'd make me go in there? Little old me? She could literally eat me for breakfast!

Leon Kensworth: Tell you what. We'll shoot for it/ How's that sound?

Becky Serra: Ugh, fine. 1, 2, 3...Shoot!

Becky holds out a fist (rock) while Leon holds out the sign for scissors.

Leon Kensworth: Ha! I win. You get to interview Rachele. Don't forget. I'm right here if you need me.

As Becky opens the door, Leon drops the mic, and runs in the opposite direction, screaming like a girl. Becky tries to back out of the room, but Rachele spots here, and grabs the door, blocking Ms. Serra from closing it.

Rachele Syren: What you want, Miss "I so pretty"? I have to go to my match.

Becky Serra: I...I...I was sent here to ask you about your match. You know, what you think about the competition, and how you think you'll do.

Rachele just scowls, and starts walking towards Becky, slamming the door shut behind her. Becky keeps backing away, looking around frantically for any sign of help.

Rachele Syren: My competition? I don't have any. You think those little sissies are good like me? They are not! I will go to that ring, and pound their little faces in! They won't be pretty when Rachele is done beating them up. I will go. I will fight. I will win.

Becky Serra: OK...OK...You're better than them. I get it. Anything else you want to say?

Rachele steps away from Becky, turns around, and paces for a second before stepping back in front of the camera. She points a finger in Becky's chest, almost knocking her over.

Rachele Syren: You tell the other Vixens, I'm coming for them. I not here to be "so-so". I here to win the belt.

Rachele turns and leaves towards the arena entrance, bumping into the cameraman, shaking the camera out of focus. As Becky lets out a deep breath, Leon appears from the opposite direction.

Leon Kensworth: See? Told you I'd be right behind you. You had that totally under control. I would've stepped in if it got ugly. What do you think of her?

Becky Serra: I think the other Vixens need to be smart, or Rachele may just make good on her word...

As the scene fades in, we see Big Beautiful Bonnie benching 200 pounds with ease.

BBB puts down the bar and then stares into the camera.

BBB: WZCW has finally opened up a Vixen’s division. I have been waiting for years for this day to come, and then I look at the so called Vixens that are scheduled for the Gauntlet.

BBB takes a towel and wipes the sweat of her face. She then grabs the weight once again and does a rep of 10 very easily.

BBB: You see this weight here girls. It weighs more then every single of one you, and if I can lift this with ease, imagine what I am going to do to the little toothpicks I am going to be facing. I am going to be the Vixen that is left standing, and will receive a WZCW Contract at Meltdown 28, as I am the Vixen of perfect strength, speed, endurance, and beauty.

BBB then goes and picks up two 25 pound weights and adds it to the bar. She then does another set of 8, of 250 pounds.

BBB: I don’t care if I enter the gauntlet first or last, it doesn’t matter to me, as I have perfectly trained for any kind of match and doesn’t matter who I face because it is going to have the same result. I will be pinning every single one of you in this match.

BBB then walks up and heads upstairs to begin to practice her boxing techniques.

BBB then grabs a picture out of her bag, and then places it on the speed bag. As she places it on the bag, we see the picture is of all the Vixens trying out in the Gauntlet match.

BBB then goes on to punch the bag furiously for a 1 minute before she stops and stares into the camera once again

BBB: Now I hope all of you are watching this right now because that is exactly what I am going to do to you at Meltdown, and there is nothing you can do about it.

She then rips off the speed bag and then tears it apart

Camera fades out.

The door opens to a privately owned locker room. The walls are a very light pink and covered with a balanced mixture of pictures of “Sweet” Serenity and mirrors. A large hot pink couch is pushed against the center of one of the walls with white end tables on each side. A bookcase, not full of Shakespeare or Dickens or Twain, but rather more pictures and celebrity fashion magazines accents the room. A massage table, twin manicure chairs, tanning bed and make up vanity make up the other half of the room.

“Sweet” Serenity is sitting on one of the manicure chairs indulging in the best manicure money can by and barely registers that Stacey Madison has entered her oasis.

Serenity: Th-acey! she says with mild excitement. I asked for my interview at exactly one o’clock, its 1:36. I know that you think that you are too hot to trot around here, but I’m the new queen bee and I demand you to th-tick to my th-chedule! What the hell took you th-o long to get here anyway?

Stacey: Those idiot higher-ups wanted me to interview all of the other disgusting Vixen’s first.

Serenity: Eww! Gro-th! Here! Serenity tosses a bottle of hand sanitizer to Stacey. Th-it down and relax, you earned it having to put up with those cow-th.

Stacey sits in the chair next to Serenity. The manicurist puts Stacey’s feet into a warm foot bath. Stacey sighs with comfort.

Serenity: Better?

Stacey: Much! Thanks. Is this how you get ready for all of your matches?

Serenity: No, not really. Th-ometimes I tan or get a full body massage. Or Th-hopping. Th-hopping always works for getting me pumped.

Stacey: Are you at all concerned about making your WZCW debut in the upcoming Vixen gauntlet match?

Serenity: Of coarse I am Th-acey! I’m concerned that I’ll get one of their disgusting foreign di-th-ea-th-e-s when I beat down the Brit-Bimbo.

I’m concerned that Th-andy De-th-erts will bring her boyfriend pipe with her. God only knows what that idiot does with that. Online dating, Th-andy, look into it. A real man will be better than that pipe any day.

I’m concerned cellulite invested Rachele Th-yren is going to eat me...literally.

I’m concerned that fat Bonnie will trip over her own filth and fall on me.

Stacey chuckles All possible options. Is there anyone who doesn’t concern you in this match?

Serenity: Well, let’th th-ee. Lorelei will be too bu-th-y grieving the deaths of her family to even bother th-how up.

Aria Belle won’t remember to th-how up to the arena nonethele-th find her way to the ring.

And Bethany Morri-th can’t enter the ring unle-th we install one of those stair elevator chairs for her.

I can’t th-ay that I’m at all worried about any of those lo-th-ers, Th-acey, no one else can step up to the amount of wrestling ability that I have. I’m much more than just another pretty face and I intend to prove that during the gauntlet.

I’m th-weet, I’m th-exy and along with having the better body, I have more talent that all of the other Vixens. I am the total package her in WZCW and I’m not going to let a couple of th-kanks, who think they can wrestle th-and in my way. The only way this body could look any better, is with th-ome gold around this perfect, tight, 0% fat waist.

Stacey: What will be on your mind as your wrestle your opponents during this match?

Serenity: Quite th-imple Th-acey. As each Vixen cro-th-es my path, all I will be thinking is… Another tramp, another stamp.

Stacey and Serenity continue to playfully chat as they enjoy their relaxation as the camera leaves the room.

The scene opens with Becky Serra standing next to Bethany Morris. Becky looks extra giddy this week, while Bethany is breathing deeply and seems nervous. The interview hasn't officially started yet, but the camera catches their small talk beforehand.

Bethany, I just want to thank you again. You are the reason I got into wrest...

Bethany is now squatting, and looks like she is going to be sick.

Are you ok?

Bethany takes one more deep breath, then stands up to begin speaking.

Yeah, I'm fine. You'd think I would've gotten over this after all these years. Then again, I guess I've never been good at doing what people expect.

The girls share a laugh. After a moment, Becky signals to both Bethany and the camera crew that it is time to start the interview and begins speaking to the camera.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to WZCW, The Original Vixen, Bethany Morris. (To Bethany) How does it feel to be here?

I'm thrilled! WZCW is one of the best wrestling companies in the world, and to be given the opportunity to be one of the first woman wrestlers in an honor.

What is your strategy going into the Gauntlet Match tonight?

Well, you only get one chance at a first impression, and I intend to make a good one. I know I won't be the biggest, strongest, or the fastest Vixen out there. But no one has the experience I have, and no one has the passion for this business that I do. I plan on going out there and putting on a great show for the fans, and God willing, walk out as a winner.

Thank you, Bethany. Good luck out there!

The girls share a hug, and Bethany walks off screen and Becky has a smile that looks as though it will need to be surgically removed.

We're backstage, we see Becky Serra approach Annabel, who is drinking milk.

Hiya, queen.

Hello. My first question is Shouldn't you be drinking a sports drink or something? Why aren't ou drinking milk.

Achrington Stanley

What is Accrington Stanley?

It's from an old erm advert from the 80s, like, wi' two little boys driniking milk.

That doesn't answer the question, really.

Ey-ya I got an old episode of errr whatshisname in me locher room, it'll prolly be on that, wait 'ere I'll get it.

She disappears, reappearing with an old VHS. She puts it in the camera TV thing and fast forwards through what appears to be an old episode of Brookside.

'Ere it is, love.

Becky has literally no idea what she has just watched.

They should put subtitles under that

Why it's in pearfecht Inglish.

Right, so Vixen's battle royal, what's your plan.

Basichlee there's no point in goin to the ring if your not gonna win, liche, so I'll be tryin me best to do that liche.

Becky doesn't realise she's finished the sentence.

Yeah, so errrmmmm I'll jus be tryin to beat all the other vichsens liche.

A long pause

Like what exactly?

Annabel looks at her, puzzled. There is a long pause before Becky turns to the camera

Well there you have it folks, Annabel.

They both sheepishly walk off.

Reactions: Lee
The Camera turns on and we see Lorelei Adams sitting in a makeshift locker room. She is staring at a picture and she doesn't notice Becky Serra walk in. Lorelei quickly hides the picture and looks up and it's obvious she's been crying.

Becky: I'm sorry if I interrupted you Ms. Adams I just came to get a few words from you before the Vixen Battle Royal on Meltdown next week but I can come back later if you want.

Lorelei stands up and wipes the tears out of her eyes and fixes her hair before she starts talking

LA: I wasn't expecting you until later. Come on in I'm fine.

LA moves out of the door way so Becky can walk into the dressing room. Becky looks around the room and all that's in there is L.A.'s duffel bag ans a chair.

Becky: Why are you in here instead of a regular locker room Ms. Adams, I know they have some left for you to use.

LA: Call me LA everyone does. I prefer to be by myself most of the time to collect my thoughts so this is actually a good thing for me.

Becky looks around some more and her eyes land on the picture that LA was looking at when she walked in the room.

Becky: If you don't mind me asking what is that picture you were looking at when I came in?

LA goes to her bag and takes the picture from under it and brings it to Becky. She looks at it and the tears come back to her eyes as she looks at it.

LA: That's a picture of me and my parents when I was younger. They died in a car crash due to a drunk driver when they went on vacation when i was 17 and I was with my aunt. I've always wanted to be a professional wrestler and they supported me 110% so this is a bitter sweet moment for me. I'm very close to achieving my dream but they aren't here to see it and that tears me up inside.

LA wipes the tears from her eyes as Becky does the same.

Becky: I'm so sorry to hear that, what do you think they would say about the Vixen's Battle Royal coming up on Meltdown?

LA answers without a moments hesitation.

LA: They would tell me to give it 200% and to never give up no matter what I do and I plan on doing just that.

Becky nods her head and goes on to her next question.

Becky: What do you think about the other women that have already signed for the Battle Royal?

LA: I don't know much about them but I can tell you that I will give it my all and win or lose I will climb to the top of the women's division in WZCW and it will all be dedicated to my parents.

Becky looks at her notes and notices she has no more questions to ask.

Becky: Well Good luck in winning the Battle Royal and getting a contract i guess I'll leave you alone now.

Becky walks out the door and as it closes she sees LA walking back to the chair as she takes the picture from her pocket.

*Creative have seen it fit to grant Harthan a small extension to the deadline because he accidentally ran his cat over today, WZCW offers sympathies and extensions*

The scene opens with Becky entering the Vixen locker room. Heather is seen stretching in the locker room, hours before the match, and none of the Vixens have yet to arrive.

Becky approaches Heather as she continues to stretch without taking notice of Becky

Becky: Hello Heather, I was told you came here early and wanted to get your thoughts on the Gauntlet you will participate in for a contract.

Heather continues to stretch, as if she is ignoring Becky, but after a few seconds more of stretching she stops, and turns her attention to Becky

Heather: I don't liked to be bothered while I'm getting ready for a match Becky.

Becky: Oh I'm sorry, It's just since the match is hours away, I didn't think you would be too busy.

Heather: I come in early to make sure I'm ready for my match. No excuses, no losing, I have to make sure I'm 100% ready to avoid those things.

Becky: Well I guess I'll be leaving then...

Heather: No no, you already rudely interrupted my pre-match work out, So we might as well get this over with. I shall sacrifice some of my precious time for your interview.

Becky: Umm, Okay..., What are your thoughts on tonight's Gauntlet match?

Heather: It's the most important match I've had so far. This Gauntlet will decide whether I have a career or not within WZCW, the only place where having a career within matters. Doesn't matter what you do in the minor leagues, what counts is what you do in the big leagues. I fully understand this.

Becky: Alright. Do you like the idea of WZCW holding a Gauntlet to earn a contract if you impress, or win?

Heather: I think it's a wonderful idea. A gauntlet match will establish who the top Vixen of the division is by having them go through multiple opponents, while at the same time showing those who are not fit to be in the division, nor in the same ring as me. Great way to seed out unfit competition, and a even better way to establish myself as the top Vixen to beat.

Becky: I see you're confident that you will win.

Heather: Of course I am, and you'll see why soon enough.

Becky: Well I look forward to your performance then. As for my last question, your thoughts on your opponents?

Heather: Like I told you last time, they don't matter until I actually get in the ring with them. I don't care how big they are, how gifted, or whatever credentials they have. Till I actually wrestle with them on that mat and see what they bring firsthand, I don't think much of them. I hope you remember this for next time.

Becky: Ermm, yeah, sorry about that. Well thanks for your time, and good luck with your match.

Heather: There's no need for luck when you have skill, Becky.

The scene - backstage with Becky Serra, who is standing around impatiently.

Becky: Really, this is just unprofessional.

She taps her foot and looks around for a moment.

Suddenly, a blur comes across the screen and what looks to be a hand is shoved in front of the camera and the shot goes flying wildly. Becky shouts and the blur disappears on the other end of the screen. The camera settles and back into the shot comes a stumbling Aria Belle.

Aria: Totally...totally made it on time, yeah?

Becky: What the hell are you doing!

The cameraman is still a little wobbly.

Aria: Oh...right, sorry 'bout that. Just kind of...ran past, shoved that big black thing aside...

Becky: You mean the camera?

Aria: Sure, yeah...the thing. Anyway. Right on time?

Becky: Ten minutes late...

Aria: I'm gettin' there.

Becky: You need to work on this, we're on a tight schedule, you know.

Aria: Yeah...I never really did schedules.

Becky: School didn't go well for you, did it?

Aria: I just kind of showed up in classes...day to day, y'know...I learned a lot. Just nothing, y'know...useful. In average society, anyway.

Becky: Look, I haven't got all day.

Aria: Neither have I...things to do, people to see, substances to con...err...yeah, people to see.

Becky: So, the Vixens Gauntlet match. You're in?

Aria: Um, sure. I don't really know the when or where, but I figure I'll just follow a train of chicks to the place, yeah?

Becky: ...Yeah. That'll work fine.

Aria: Tops, yeah.

Becky: Any thoughts on your opponents?

Aria: Rebecca, if I had half a clue who I was wrestling, I wouldn't be Aria Belle.

Becky: You're sure that's your name?

Aria: ...Damn it. Now you've got me confused.

Aria scratches her head for a minute.

Aria: I'm like, 80% sure that's my name.

Becky: You have competition?

Aria: The leading opponent is Snazzlewulf...but that sounds pretty Swedish, and I've never been to Swedeland.

Becky just stares for a moment.

Becky: Ladies and gentlemen...Aria Belle. Latest competitor announced for the WZCW Vixens Gauntlet match.

Aria: For now, let's go with Aria Snazzlewulf-Belle. Just in case.

Becky: Aria...Snazzlewulf...Belle.

Aria beams and claps Becky on the shoulder before walking off as the camera fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back