• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Sweep Series, Round One, Match One

####

• Joe's Gonna Kill You

• The 2nd 5th of ScreaminNormanSmiley

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This poll will be open for twenty-four hours. In one corner, standing at 5 ft 6 in and weighing in at a surly 255 lbs is Joe's Gonna Kill You, a merciless optimist who enjoys drinking virgin tap water in the rain and taking long walks on the decapitated skulls of his enemies. And in the opposing corner, standing at 1 ft 3 in and hovering 30 cm above the ground is the 2nd 5th of ScreaminNormanSmiley, suspected Hispanic day laborer and the second best Matt Damon lookalike on the board. The power is in your hands. Which of these gladiators will advance to the next round and which will be forced to leave the tip?

JGKU is awesome. SNS is also awesome. But I'm voting for JGKU because SNS is going to win that other tourney anyway, and as funny and honest as he is, I like a good bit of optimism sometimes.

Unless their being pessimistic doesn't allow them to enjoy when something good does in fact happen. Then you could argue the optimist is superior because at least they get some solace.

May I ask when I said that pessimism was the best alternative. I would say being neutral is much better choice. Then you can react to what actually happens properly.

Well I didn't say you did, just establishing. Being neutral is possibly one of those things better in theory but difficult to practice. But in theory I'd say your right. I can't remember what we were talking about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back