• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maximum Karma

Freedom 35

Kyle Orton Legend Killer
so I have a friend whos a cockblocker to the max and it pisses us all off because hes cockblocked all of us at least once

so on Saturday night we all just got trashed with some girls and IMO none of them caught my eye but the nastiest girl there seemed to fancy my ************ friend, so while he drank more than anyone there she sat and watched waiting for the time to strike, so later on that night she was gettin frisky and completely took advantage of my extremely intoxicated friend, and we all could have stopped it because we were all just buzzed and hadnt started really drinking yet and we didn't, this girl was sick nasty absolutely terrible and she basically raped him while we watched and laughed at the expense of our ************ friend whos now quite dissapointed in himself.

so serious question, should we have stopped this because we easily could have? or did the cockblocker get what he deserved?

discuss

lol

When a girl gets raped by a guy its serious business, but when a guy gets raped by a girl everyone just laughs at him....

:whatthe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back