• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy wows to "reinvent himself"

kurt_angle_no1fan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Matt Hardy said a few days on twitter that he plans to reinvent himself. The question I would like to ask is "What to"?

I can tell you what he will reinvent himself "from". A stale, big fat, whiny, attention seeking mid carding bitch. Keep dreaming of a World Title Matt, maybe you will get one in TNA like your underachieving partner in crime Christian did.

Zzzz.

Matt Hardy is literally just pathetic. I've lost my respect for him. I'm not going to call him overweight or anything, because that's just irrelevant; but the thing that has made me lose my respect for him is the fact the he video's himself doing the stupidest things.

Yes, as a Youtuber, he's entitled to upload whatever he wants. Really, sat in his hotel room videoing himself having a shower then going into his bedroom and vowing that he's going to be a changed person and that he has finally got the freedom he wanted.

Matt isn't going to get any freedom if he sits showing us a gun, a sword, a stash of money and all his record of identity. If anything, that's going to attract law enforcement. He's no better than his crack addict brother, Jeff. He's already had a video removed by WWE because he was telling all us fans to chant "Die, Matt, Die" if we didn't like him. He's a first class asshole.

He can be anything he wants. He really has no shortage of Matt Hardy to mould into what he sees fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back