MAtt Hardy to RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CG is the Click

(sorry if this was posted already i looked but couldnt find it)

Hi um if you Check out WWE .com
http://wwe.com
it will say....

"Matt Hardy and the other RAW supertsras in Japan" blah blah blah blah
but hat my point is,is WWE gonna move matt to RAW? since that Japan thing was a RAW tour

I doubt it.. Matt/Edge/Lita all on Raw really wouldnt be a good idea.. He was probably just touring with them like Mysterio and Crazy were touring with Raw when they went to Mexico while they were both currently on SD!.

Im pritty sure that was a mistake and wwe.com was supposed to say Jeff Hardy because I noticed it earlier and before it was a picture of Jeff Hardy but they changed it to a pic of DX and 2 asians.Im sure that they got Matt and Jeff mixed up but I could be wrong.

Xtreme Impact said:
Im pritty sure that was a mistake and wwe.com was supposed to say Jeff Hardy because I noticed it earlier and before it was a picture of Jeff Hardy but they changed it to a pic of DX and 2 asians.Im sure that they got Matt and Jeff mixed up but I could be wrong.

yeah matt hardy is not very well like on Raw anyways after all the crap he did on the internet

So what, When Jerry Lawler gave out Vince Mcmahon's and everybodys email and home phone number they welcomed him back a month later.

I wouldnt be surprised if Matt shows up on RAW he was a bigger star on there then he was on smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back