Matt Hardy Signs to WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leakee

If I post, feel blessed.
Just read Joey Styles twitter, and he linked the following page:http://www.wwe.com/superstars/matt-hardy

So, as the link to WWE.com shows, Matt Hardy is now on the roster!

Its such a surprise to see this unfold as I feel he can enter a feud with Barrett or Cesaro in a mid-card feud to get them 'over' with the audience. What are your opinions of this awesome pick up for the WWE?

This seems like really strange timing considering that Matt is involved in a pretty high-profile program with ROH right now.

If it is true I have to question WWE a little bit. Yes Matt brings name value, but if they wanted a veteran with name value who is on the decline they could have made an offer to someone like RVD or Shelton Benjamin, who have atleast kept themselves in shape. I have a feeling that Matt Hardy will struggle to be taken seriously by the fan base considering his current weight and the regression in his ring work, and he doesn't have the personality to overcome that. This could be a failed move if it is indeed true. All Matt has on his side now is nostalgia, and that will likely wear off quickly.

He's been added to the alumni section. Do you know who else you can find there? Sting. This means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back