• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy Just Came in his Pants

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Burger King is set to launch the Pizza Burger - a two-in-one dish that contains more than 2,500 calories and is four times the size of the chain's Whoppers.

The meal will delight fast-food fans when it is exclusively introduced at Burger King's Whopper Bar in Times Square, New York, next month.

Besides the beef and a 9.5-inch sesame bun, the Pizza Burger is topped with pepperoni, mozzarella, Tuscan pesto and marinara sauce.

It also comes in six slices, just like a pizza.

4022068537-pizza-burger-2-500-calorie-fat-bomb.jpg

Jesus Christ, they outdid KFC with the most horrifying thing you can offer.

Jesus if Matt Hardy was so excited about this, someone better go to Samoa Joe's house and check on him, he may have had a heart attack in excitement over this news!

The double down was bad. It was small, and had an awful aftertaste.

It took me a couple of months before I could gather the courage to try this, and I wish I would've never ate this. You're right it was small, and it did taste awful. I could feel myself getting fatter with every bite.

Also, Wendy's triple cheeseburger is disgusting, and Burger King should be ashamed of themselves for coming up with something like this..........

800px-Windows_7_Whopper.jpg

I guess I'm in the minor. I enjoyed the Double Down, but I love fat, greasy food. And I definitely need to get one of these bad boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back