Matt Hardy entertains me

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Just saw this on my Twitter

MATTHARDYBRAND

Did anyone save or copy a recent video of one Mr. London apparently "slandering" my name? My lawyer is very interested in seeing it-thx

EDIT: I realise using :lmao: doesn't get the point across.

But seriously?! I mean it's wrestling for peeps sake, you don't see Hogan seeking legal aid cause the Iron Sheik calls him out every other week!

This is an ugly side of pro wrestling that I just hate to see. I'm gonna go ahead and unfollow him now.

Matt Hardy: I'm God's gift to wrestling, you're welcome all.

More like
Matt Hardy: I'm God's gift to all those wrestling fans who are never running out of fatty jokes. ((takes off shirt and rubs his belly)) Yep...I've got that condition...youk now, a digestive problem. See, I tend to digest everything in sight. So suck on that wrestling journalists!! I think I'mma go disappear at the house show for an hour...my REAL MH fans will understand the truth!! ((waddles out of the arena...but gets stuck in the loading deck))

I know it can get annoying to post only a pic in response, so I'll add some opinion to it as well: Paul London is hilarious as fuck, and Matt Hardy needs to stop being such a mark for himself. Living eXtreme means resorting to lawsuits to make a living.

And now, on with the image macro!

my-god-hes-full-of-stars.jpg

Fella im enjoying watching matt plunge even deeper into obscurity so sit back and enjoy his downfall

Wow yet another Matt Hardy bashing thread. For fuck sake it's getting pathetic now.

not as pathetic as Matt Hardy has gotten.

I used to think that he was the more talented of the Hardy boys now I think that they are both as bad as each other if not Matt Hardy being worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back