• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mason Ryan and Eziekial Jackson Reportedly Being Pushed Soon

Well I like Zeke, but Ryan hasn't shown anything yet.

WWE has a huge talent problem right now, they need to start finding guys who connect with the audience, like Brodus Clay has.

It's McMahonland, is anyone honestly surprised by this? If there's one thing the WWE loves, it's their big muscle heads. Sure, neither of them are world beaters when it comes ring quality, charisma, or ability with a microphone, but they look big.

I think they have to shit or get off the pot with Ezekial Jackson. If they are going to get anything out of him, it's going to be in the next year or so. Why might you ask? Did anyone else see him in the Royal Rumble? Well, good ole Zeke looks like he's not hitting the weight room as hard as he once was. While still an insanely huge man, he's starting to get a little flab in his mid section. If Wiki is correct, he's 33 years old, and more then likely, he's going to lose that battle with the bulk before too long.

As far as Mason Ryan, we all knew this was coming. He's a freak of nature, and has a scary resemblance to Dave Batista. When your debut is to come up and destroy John Cena it's only a matter of when you get the big push behind you.

I would like to see wwe utilize there big men like back in the late eighties early nineties. Wrestlers like Sid Vicious,Kevin Nash, Road Warriors, even Brock and Bautista where they used their power to run ruff shot over opponents. I can remember when guys like Sid would power bomb opponents and bend them like accordians. Now you see power moves like Broduses cross body as a finisher they even made undertakers chokeslam look weak he practicly lies them down softly. Lets let Zeke and Mason use there power give them a decent finisher and see where it goes. FOR that matter lets give Brodus a moveset simiular to Scott Nortons back in the day. We have guys like Punk,Dolph,Cody,etc. who are amazing mat wrestlers what we need is old school power wrestlers. STOP WORRYING ABOUT INJURIES AND LET THE WRESTLERS WRESTLE. what DO YOU ALL THINK.

I don't really buy this, nor do I support the idea. Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan are just "body" guys. They have no real redeeming qualities aside from their size. Jackson has even had a few runs already, being the last ECW Champion (even though it only lasted that night) and being the Intercontinental Champion, but that momentum amounted to nothing. He's just not very good. The same can be said for Ryan, except Ryan is EVEN bigger than Jackson. Based on that alone, he'll get his push, as he's a lot bigger than anybody else on the roster -- bar Big Show, Kane, Undertaker, and Khali.

Before either gets a push, they need a lot of work. Ryan seemingly has no character and I can't say Jackson is much better, either. Then, they need to refine the in-ring work and REALLY advance on the mic. These are rough, but they're physical specimens. As of late, the WWE has really strayed from just pushing body guys, but this would get them right back into the cycle. Hopefully, if they do get a push, they get some serious help... otherwise, they'll fail. Miserably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back