• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Madden Appreciation Thread

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
If hes now apart of WZ, and hopefully joining the forum soon.. Show appreciation for him here.

Mark Madden was, in my opinion, the only thing that kept W.C.W. afloat for its final year. Mark Madden was amazing on commentary.

Yeah, but he sucks doing his own sports talk show. True story. Used to listen to him occasionally on Sundays a few years back. Sucked...badly.

Yeah, but he sucks doing his own sports talk show. True story. Used to listen to him occasionally on Sundays a few years back. Sucked...badly.

Was it a wrestling talk show, or sports in general?

Madden was great at talking shit on Nitro, but I never seen him as someone who actually made sense. I just loved how great the guy was at mocking everything. I guess I should've made that clear.

I liked his debut article. Funny stuff. But I was never a big fan of his commentating. Course, I wouldn't have remembered he insulted DDP (which is blaspemous, btw!!), if he hadn't mentioned it.

You're a bad, bad man, Mark Madden. And to quote that little girl from Hook, You need a Mommy, very, very badly.

Was it a wrestling talk show, or sports in general?

Madden was great at talking shit on Nitro, but I never seen him as someone who actually made sense. I just loved how great the guy was at mocking everything. I guess I should've made that clear.
Sports...it was on ESPN radio. He says he got fired for making bad comments. I just think it was because his show sucked so bad, and he understood so little about sports.

Madden is little more than a shock jock, who has been hired by bigger companies.

Mark Madden owned Disco on a weekly basis. That makes him everything pure and good in my book. Madden for Admin! Disco for banned. :lmao:

But for all you know, they're actually good buddies in real life.

Oh, God, could you imagine Mark Madden and Glenn Gilbertti as a posting tag team? I'd cry. Marty'd cum in his pants.

I loved his talk show. I used to call him up all the time and talk about the greatness of everything he hated.

But for all you know, they're actually good buddies in real life.

Oh, God, could you imagine Mark Madden and Glenn Gilbertti as a posting tag team? I'd cry. Marty'd cum in his pants.

Thus far everyone has posted "in character." I have to randomly assume that, because if Konnan is in real life like he posted. I'd have a hard time believing the guy wasn't posting from a prison cell somewhere, being anal raped by Bubba.

And Disco.. well.. I'm trying to give the guy some amount of credit for believing hes seriously not that dull in real life.

I have no reason to not continue believing Madden would come onto the forum and begin owning Disco again. Ah, good times, good times.

That might actually bring me to the TNA forum more often. Currently I try to stay out of there, cuz Marty's posts make me spontaneously vomit.

That might actually bring me to the TNA forum more often. Currently I try to stay out of there, cuz Marty's posts make me spontaneously vomit.

Marty posted in the Raw review section too. That shocks me, just because hes cheating on T.N.A.

I bet Marty's the reason for the ratings increase Raw has been getting. It makes logical sense, especially since Marty probably owns over 20 t.v.'s to help T.N.A.'s television ratings seem more than what they are.

God, I remember him (barely) from later WCW. I was like 8? I think when he was around. don't remember, but I do remember hating him. Was mainly cause I was a young child, who the formula of yay face boo heel worked on. Going back and listening to some of his stuff, damn, fucking great commentator. Madden to replace Adamle, Start the movement.

I've always thought that MArk Madden was like Paul Heyman.

Except without the creative genius. But Maden is defintely more controversial as a Commentator.

John Madden, you mean the man, and by that I mean someone who is not a woman, who is in herself, as opposed to himself, not a man, that colour commentates, and by that I mean the guy who speaks, which is when the mouth and tounge move and air is displaced and BOOM! your speaking, with Al Michaels, who is not John Madden because he is Al Michaels, on Sunday Night Football on CBS, which is not ABC where Monday Night Football, which is Football on a Monday and not on a Sunday, the day that comes before Monday, Is that who you mean Will?

If hes now apart of WZ, and hopefully joining the forum soon.. Show appreciation for him here.

Mark Madden was, in my opinion, the only thing that kept W.C.W. afloat for its final year. Mark Madden was amazing on commentary.

You're kidding me right? This guys was so bad that he made Stevie Ray look good. He had an annoying voice and said she that I had to wonder, where in the fuck is he getting this crap from, And god, it was torture when they put his fat ass on camera. He looked like the really burned out guy that you bump into every time that you go to the Adult Book Store at 3am. You know, the one who stands around, reading the back of magazines until someone goes into th coin theater and then he follows them back there for a while. Yeah. THAT guy. lol

This site has officially been annexed to Hell with the arrival of Mark Madden, who was 1000x's worse than Don West and Mike Adamle combined!

He only got the job in WCW because he has a big mouth and no self respecting announcer would take the job.

Welcome to Hell! buhaaaa

(And you all thought Jake was a bad guy, he's a pussycat in comparison LOL)

This site has officially been annexed to Hell with the arrival of Mark Madden, who was 1000x's worse than Don West and Mike Adamle combined!

He only got the job in WCW because he has a big mouth and no self respecting announcer would take the job.

Welcome to Hell! buhaaaa

(And you all thought Jake was a bad guy, he's a pussycat in comparison LOL)

i like jake. nice guy

I've always thought that MArk Madden was like Paul Heyman.

Except without the creative genius. But Maden is defintely more controversial as a Commentator.

Calling Stacy Keebler "snotchie boochie" endlessly isn't anywhere near controversial. Sure he did the classic never wavering heel commentating, but he sucked at it and he made Dusty Rhodes look like Ravishing Rick Rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back