ManureTheBear's noob graphics

Dirk

Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
Okay guys, I'm still learning GIMP, but this is what I've made so far.

This is my first attempt, using Kevin Steen as my rep from the e-fed here at Wrestlezone. WZCW's really cool, by the way, I urge you guys to check it out and join.
Grizzly Bob, take 1
tumblr_inline_mn0hzkMQMQ1rl8d4r.jpg
I used a standard GIMP pattern fill for the background and there's not much to it.

Still with Grizzly Bob, I cut a bear render, posterized it a bit and put it as a background. The green background is a green and brown gradient fill that I clothified.
Grizzly Bob, take 2
tumblr_mnlv4zjCsY1spyncpo1_400.jpg
As with the previous one, I smudged his logo off his shirt and replaced it with a green version of this bear graphic that I loved. I used the same graphic and changed its perspective a bit for the arm tattoo.

Now, this next one I'm proud of. I joined another e-fed today and I'm using Leo Kruger as my character rep.

Leo Kruger rep, take 1
tumblr_mntufrnPiJ1spyncpo1_400.jpg

I used the GIMP thread in this section (the Spiderman one) for the background, then I overlayed Kruger's face with low opaqueness as part of the background. I had a lot of difficulty in cutting the Kruger layer in the foreground, because his arms are well lit and the background I got it from was light as well. I did the border after I did the text (which I left out - advertising), but it's the same as the first two.

Really a very good stuff of graphics pictures and also looking so attractive. I am also working in a graphics designing firm where i have to make all of kind of designs and posters and i think the work which you have done here will be very appreciated if we use it as the publicity of wrestler.

Really a very good stuff of graphics pictures and also looking so attractive. I am also working in a graphics designing firm where i have to make all of kind of designs and posters and i think the work which you have done here will be very appreciated if we use it as the publicity of wrestler.

What you say about it????

wall graphics Melbourne

Okay, I've been at it again. Hopefully there's a bit of improvement.

Grizzly Bob, KC V sig
BPag3ikCMAAJhsy.jpg
I copied a woodsy scene and colorized it dark green. Kevin proves to be a very hard model to work with, because the renders of him are either full of blood, or he has RoH shit in the pic. This was as good as I could get of him. The adorable Rottie render only came with a bust, so I had to place him there. Same old generic text, but I colorized the WZCW logo (I think Killjoy made it) to fit the colour scheme. I cartoonifyed the lot, but held back on the black, because Steen's beard looked shit enough as it was.

Blade & Bob concept
BQSJ_41CcAAa6da.jpg
Blade (the poster) and I are teasing some sort of alliance and this pic just came to me - The Green Beret's. Both wrestlers have "green" gimmicks (Blade being Irish and Bob being a woodsman), so I went hunting for some beret renders. Blade's one fits fine, but I couldn't find a render for a from-the-front cap, so there it is.

Another woodsy scene and everything is cartoonifyed somewhat.

Lastly, I added a green-to-orange overlay gradient a few times, to get as close to an Irish flag for the background.

Wow, I wouldn't say these are noob graphics ;) They're pretty good. I know you're being modest, but good job and keep at it, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back