• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mans Best Friend

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Man's Best friend has always been a subject I'd like to look into because I can't stand dogs and I'd never want one as friend nevermind my "best friend" especially big, dumb, dirty dog's that like to shit on the pavement while there owners just stand there oblivious to whats happening. It was just the other day that really got me thinking about this article because as I was strolling down the street in an ordinary fasion I stepped in a massive pill of doggy poop, as I continued to walk down the street dragging my feet along the grass to remove this excrement from between the grip on my shoes I thought to myself.

"Wow, what a great gift my best friend had just left me to step in"

I felt so special that this so called "friend" of mine did all this just for me and nobody else. Okay Sorry just being sarcastic as per-usual what I was really thinking was I wanna find this Slobbering mutt rip its eyes out shove them up its ass so it can watch me beat the crap out of it. I really hate dogs and think we need to have dog laws in this country like in Germany, to be quite honest the Germans dont give a shit when it comes to killing dogs, they kill dogs like no bodies buisness and I agree with them, because there's not a week that goes by when I dont hear about some poor kid getting attacked by some fucking savaged dog and being killed or severly scard for life. Well thats just my opinion on dogs im sure some people do like them so lets take a look at the advantages and dis-advantages of our four legged friends.

Good Points:
# You can alway get your dogs to pull your kids around on a slay in the freezing cold while you stay inside and watch television.
# When you have a hard days at work you can beat the shit out of it and release some fustration.
# When it dies you can eat it.
# You can have it stuffed and mounted just the right height for the ideal foot stool.
# When you've had enough of it you simply just release it into the wild or back into the sea.
# They supposedley scare off burgulars.
# You can put a hat and sunglasses on your dog and take amusing pictures of it.
# You can push it down a slide into a swimming pool while recording it on a hand held camera send this footage to You've been framed and make 250quid.

Bad Points:
# It wont flush down the toilet however hard you poke it.
# They attack children.
# They shit everywhere.
# They eat your mail.
# They make alot of noise everytime somebody knocks at your door or visits.
# You have to make a 3x3 foot wooden box in the back garden for it to live in.
# You have to waste money on feeding it.
# You have to take it the shop with you while you go get a packet of cigerettes.
# They never stay in the bath however hard you tie its feet together.
# When it gets run over you have to pay out a massive bill.
# When it get stuck in the U bend you have to pay a plumber to dislodge it from your toilet and bribe him not to tell the RSPCA.

you truly are a moron

And you will be truly banned.

:wave: bye!

haha, nice manifesto for the dog-haters, though im not one of them. I would like to have a dog, a medium-big one, maybe a German Shepperd or a Rottweiler(sp?) or an Syberian Husky, those are really cool, they barely bark, they are awesome guardians, extremely intelligents and loyal. Cons: they left LOADS and I mean LOADS of hair everywhere.

This is the Bar Room, anything goes. If he were to post that out of the Bar Room I would ban him. But this is the dog eat dog world of The Trendy Wine Bar.

so I can call you a moron without being banned? not that i'm going to call you like that, but just as general information. :)

wow I love dogs i just post things to draw some attention to the Trendy Wine Bar as the Jake Bar room has been numer uno for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back