• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official]Funny and Cute Pictures of Dogs Club Thread

Puppy of the Day

Day 3

cute-shiba-inu-puppy.jpg

Fuzziness-This adorable little puppy has thick, soft looking fur that would certainly be for petting. He gets a 7 out of 10.

Helplessness-The sad expression and deep eyes give this puppy a sense of wanting you to just take him into your arms. He recieves a 8 out of 10.

Overall Cuteness-This dog is absolutely ADORABLE and would you be one of my top choices if I ever went looking for a new puppy. He gets a 9 out of 10.

Total-24 out of 30

What do you think? Chime in with your opinions on the puppy of the day and make sure you keep posting your favourite puppy pics!

Puppy of the Day

Day 3

cute-shiba-inu-puppy.jpg

Fuzziness-This adorable little puppy has thick, soft looking fur that would certainly be for petting. He gets a 7 out of 10.

Helplessness-The sad expression and deep eyes give this puppy a sense of wanting you to just take him into your arms. He recieves a 8 out of 10.

Overall Cuteness-This dog is absolutely ADORABLE and would you be one of my top choices if I ever went looking for a new puppy. He gets a 9 out of 10.

Total-24 out of 30

What do you think? Chime in with your opinions on the puppy of the day and make sure you keep posting your favourite puppy pics!

I think the score is spot on and that is one adorable puppy, I would take him home with me in a heartbeat. Well done sir, well done.

Yes... I was torn on his fuzziness. It probably could have been higher, but I settled on a 7.

Puppy of the Day

Day 4

EDIT:problem with the image. Follow this link to see the puppy!

Fuzziness-This puppy is quite fuzzy, and you just want to be able to reach out and pet his soft mane. He gets an 8 out of 10.

Helplessness-This puppy has soft eyes and a sad expression. Which is wonderful. He gets a 7 out of 10.

Overall Cuteness-This is an extremely cute puppy. I would take this guy home in a moment. He gets a 9 out of 10.

Total-24 out of 30.

Puppy of the Day

Day 4

EDIT:problem with the image. Follow this link to see the puppy!

Fuzziness-This puppy is quite fuzzy, and you just want to be able to reach out and pet his soft mane. He gets an 8 out of 10.

Helplessness-This puppy has soft eyes and a sad expression. Which is wonderful. He gets a 7 out of 10.

Overall Cuteness-This is an extremely cute puppy. I would take this guy home in a moment. He gets a 9 out of 10.

Total-24 out of 10.

I think you mean 24 out of 30.

Aww all these dogs are adorable....here's my pure bred Golden Labrador...his name is Jett.

dsc00492n.jpg

Sorry for the pics being small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back