• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Make your own tag team

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvcolosi

Getting Noticed By Management
Since most reports talk about WWE building a stronger tag division I thought it would be fun the get creative and make our own.

Here are the rules;
No turning, current heels or current faces. (Keep Miz a free agent, you can use him with either.)

Not currently in a team

nXt guys are usable but they keep their same gimmick.

Also come up with a name using their names or catch phrases.

Here is my team. Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow. Welcome News. 2 floundering heels, both can talk. Both can work very good and i think they would gel. Similar looks but different in ring styles

It's a little odd, but I'd pick a heel/face pairing sort of like MVP and Matt Hardy back in the day or Team Hell No!.

Wrestlers: Santino Marella (face) with Ryback (heel)

Team Name: Milan Meatheads

Gimmick: Give them the complete odd couple gimmick, with Ryback being paired with Santino involuntarily. Santino goes into every match blazing, but gets caught and forces Ryback to play cleanup. They keep winning and share success though, so they stay together for business sake, although Santino won't get out of Ryback's business during backstage segments in the name of "teamwork" (i.e. Ryback tries to bully a backstage worker but gets stopped by Santino's foolishness; Ryback would try to ignore Santino getting harassed by heels backstage; etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back