Main Event Of SummerSlam?

I was thinking... There is no clean main event for this pay per view. Here are teh four candidiates....

DX most likley vs mcmahons
Batista most likley vs Booker T
Edge most likley vs Cena
Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton

Any word on who will main event? What do you think (not what do you want) will main event this Summerslam?

I think they will sadly put on Dx last. But I think Hulk Hogan should face orton last because to me its the biggest match.

It'll be the WWE title match I'm afraid. It's always the Raw title match, cos it's considered the most important. It'll go like this:

Main Event - Edge/Cena
Batista/Booker T
Hogan/Orton
DX

Damn i hope not.... Most likley that cena is gonna win and I have seen the match 10 times.

I was thinking possible the McMahons vs. DX could be the Main Event at SummerSlamm, you never know! but if not then Edge vs. John Cena will most likely be the Main Event at SummerSlam, since it is a RAW match and RAW is WWE's flagship program.

1789 said:
Damn i hope not.... Most likley that cena is gonna win and I have seen the match 10 times.
i know right the wwe always has this match

Hulk Hogan will probably do some stuff backstage in order to insure that he and Randy Orton will battle in the main event. I dont think Hogan will settle for anything less.

Flyers7 said:
Hulk Hogan will probably do some stuff backstage in order to insure that he and Randy Orton will battle in the main event. I dont think Hogan will settle for anything less.
For once i hope hogan does use his polictics because it is the most interesting match on the card.

if undertaker/kane vs big show/great khali, it should be hell in a cell and it should be in the last 5 matches

i think now with 3 brands, the big 3 (royal rumble, summerslam and survivor series) should increase to 4 hours coz of so many wrestlers but normal ppv like unforgiven should still be 3 hours.

WRESTLEMANIA SHOULD BE 5 HOURS

im guessin the main event will be cena vs edge for the wwe title since cena its n cena backyard and hes the home favorited and plus its raw's title and i think cena will win cause this is where he will get a huge ovation then i think edge will win it back at unforgiven n toronto

I think when the Spirit Squad breaks up, the McMahons take the titles from them, and DX is going to face the McMahons for the Tag Team Titles at Summerslam, but it won't be main evented. And ECW won't be the main event.

I think when the Sprit Squad breaks up, McMahons take the tag team titles from them, and DX challenges them to a match at Summerslam for them. This won't be main evented though. The main events gonna be Cena vs. Edge only because Smackdown is so thin right now, but in my opinion I think the world championship is a better title.

unless its an angle vince would not allow a non WWE match hadline a big WWE ppv he may have bought the names but he likes making his brand still seem the stronger even if his competitors work for him.

I don't think that Hogan vs Orton is a bigger match than either title match simply because Orton is still pretty young. Last year it was Hogan vs HBK, in which both are legends. I think King Booker vs Batista should be the main even because there's so much drama in it especially with their fight a while back. Everyone thinks Batista is going to win. I think though, having Batista win would be a huge mistake. One it demolishes the credibility of King Booker and two, well the best time for Batista to win it is 9/22, the day Smackdown moves to the new CW Network. It's going to need a main event match to draw viewers and what would be better than Batista vs King Booker and Batista as the new champ to kickstart the new season.

i think hogan vs orton should'nt go last but it will, just like hbk vs hogan went last last year. i think the main event should be edge vs cena, just because i personally think thats the more important title match and the title match should always be the main event, because its suppose to be what the company revolves around

I;m hearing on some sites (wrestlezone) that the ME is most likely gonna be cena vs edge. Dammit, if cena ends the fucking show as champ im gonna kill myself.

I think Cena vs. Edge will headline, the feuds been on and off since N.Y.R. Orton is'nt as big a star as H.B.K. and the match is only taking place because Hogan is the biggest legend in wrestling and Orton has'nt faced him yet. I also think Smackdowns main event will be Booker/Batista/Kennedy, they could use it as an oppertunity to keep the belt on Booker but not have Batista loose by pinfall.

I think its Hogan vs. Orton because of last year it was HBK vs. Hogan so im thinking since Hogan is on the card his match will be the main event.If not then Edge vs. Cena...

NO NO NO!....its not going to be hogan vs orton as the main event....simply look at raw....whatever ends raw is what they think should headline the main event of summerslam...which is of course orton and cena.....orton is not a big enough of a star to main event summerslam....hogan is a main eventer but you cant expect to have a main event with just one.....it is going to be edge vs cena you all should know this by now.....perhaps orton and hogan will be the match b4 the main event but it will not be the main event its completely obvious.....the only reason hogan vs hbk was the main even is because they are both HUGE HUGGGEEEEE superstars within the wwe...hogan has been a part of the company forever....and hbk is the only one more close to being there the longest after hogan (other than undertaker) they were both main eventers and extremely popular wrestlers....they wouldnt give orton that big of a push to main event summerslam especially with his recent backstage issues

it has already been confirmed that the randy orton vs hulk hogan will be the main event of summerslam

It's Vince's show and he and DX will be main event. At Vengance the Title match was under DX vs SS.Be the same now i guess...Even with hogan on the card.

On raw 2 nite, it when they announced the matches on summerslam card, jr said something like the main event of raw and of summer slam will be, john cena v.s edge for wwe title,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back