• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mahal vs Styles on SmackdownLive!

Stone Cold Tea

Getting Noticed By Management
It was just announced that Jinder Mahal will defend his title against AJ Styles this Tuesday.

Boost for Mahal before he faces Lesnar or last minute switch to Styles vs Lesnar?

An odd switch as AJ was supposed to face Rusev unless something happened with Jinder and they need to get the title off of him. Or they want to give Jinder a boost before Survivor Series. Probably the latter unfortunately.

Anyone know how many seats are still available? It's not a huge arena but if Vince needs to sell more seats, it seems like a good move.

He can always get the title back on Jinder for the India tour if that's what he wants.

Boost for Mahal before he faces Lesnar or last minute switch to Styles vs Lesnar?
First. Because promo poster leak where its Lesnar vs Mahal with Cena as special guest referee for SS.

Does this mean no Rusev Day? Damn it WWE, you just started at least something with the guy. :(

First. Because promo poster leak where its Lesnar vs Mahal with Cena as special guest referee for SS.

Does this mean no Rusev Day? Damn it WWE, you just started at least something with the guy. :(

Pretty sure the poster is fake. Bunch of watermarked smileys (Cena's neck, Orton's head, Jinders nip and more). Reeks of troll to me.

DNlzGm6VQAA7P40.jpg

Not that a fake poster disproves the likelihood of Jinder retaining.

Styles will beat Mahal, so that Lesnar can beat AJ Styles and not Jinder (so that he doesn't look weak) and Jinder will take the belt back from Styles afterwards.

100% guarranteed.

He'll look stronger loser to the smaller guy instead of the bigger guy?

That's silly. He's a bigger guy who hasn't been able to best anyone, big or small, without help. Lesnar would definitely look stronger going over AJ. Not that I think any of that happens.

AJ vs. Brock is a much bigger match than Brock/Jinder. Then again, Brock/Virtually anyone is. So of course, that's what we're going to get.

It's a long shot, but here goes. Styles wins the title on Smackdown. Styles vs Lesnar at Survivor Series where The Club with Balor, Anderson and Gallows either help Styles win or turn on him.

There its another possibility. Maybe Lesnar said no way in hell am i losing to Jinder Fucking Mahal, so they swap the titles and Lesnar can wrestle Styles.

It's a long shot, but here goes. Styles wins the title on Smackdown. Styles vs Lesnar at Survivor Series where The Club with Balor, Anderson and Gallows either help Styles win or turn on him.

So Owens/Zayn will help Smackdown lose/win and The Club will help RAW lose/win.

I like that.

However Lesnar won't be losing to anybody until Wrestlemania.

AJ is a biggest match-up than Brock vs Jinder....

This didn't need explanation.

I'm not denying that but that's not what you said. Here's what you said.

Styles will beat Mahal, so that Lesnar can beat AJ Styles and not Jinder (so that he doesn't look weak) and Jinder will take the belt back from Styles afterwards.

100% guarranteed.

Mahal would look weak losing to Lesnar but not to AJ.

This needs an explanation.....

That's silly. He's a bigger guy who hasn't been able to best anyone, big or small, without help. Lesnar would definitely look stronger going over AJ. Not that I think any of that happens.

AJ vs. Brock is a much bigger match than Brock/Jinder. Then again, Brock/Virtually anyone is. So of course, that's what we're going to get.

Sorry if I've misunderstood you (wake and bake) but A.C.I.D is saying Mahal would look stronger dropping the belt to AJ, who would be his first real top tier challenger, then he would with a loss t Lesnar.

I don't see how.

I'm not denying that but that's not what you said. Here's what you said.

Mahal would look weak losing to Lesnar but not to AJ.

This needs an explanation.....

A! Ok.. I meant that they want to keep Mahal strong. So they prefer to have Styles beat him, then Styles lose to Lesnar and then Mahal take the belt back from Styles, so that Mahal doesn't directly get squashed by Lesnar.

A! Ok.. I meant that they want to keep Mahal strong. So they prefer to have Styles beat him, then Styles lose to Lesnar and then Mahal take the belt back from Styles, so that Mahal doesn't directly get squashed by Lesnar.

Does it really hurt him more losing to Lesnar then it would playing hot potato with the belt. I feel that the length of reign adds more credibility.

Plus with the Singh brothers around it's easy enough for Jinder to get some offence in without it been a total squash.

He could actually beat him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back