• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Game never changes. HHH vs Mahal WWE tour on India!

Stone Cold Tea

Getting Noticed By Management
It has just been announced that HHH will face Jinder Mahal during the WWE tour of India. When laying down the challenge HHH said this will be the biggest wrestling match in the history of India.

So HHH has Mahal drop the belt to AJ so he can go over him in India :rolleyes:

Long live the shovel :worship:

I couldn't see HHH winning this at all. Mahal beats one of the greatest ever and Indian fans come swarming in bunches is probably the view WWE has.

Yeah people aren't going to like Jinder just because he's wrestling HHH.

Seriously get over it WWE. Jinder has failed and they refuse to admit it because they're so stubborn. No wonder the quality of the company has declined.

Kinda wish I could watch this. Crowd's gonna be hot, and Jinder really impressed me in his last match against AJ. I know AJ could carry a mop to a good match, but Jinder wrestled a very different match than the rest of his reign. Made me wish he had been a more dominant champ and used more of a power game against Nak and Orton. I bet the Hs can make him look just as good.

Jinder will beat HHH and be the hero in india and then fast forward a year for the next top 10 superstars HHH couldnt get over on whatculture.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back