Mae Young

RobL15

World-Class Jobber.
Is it just me or does everyone love this woman?
Last night, I have to say, you couldn't barely understand what she was saying, apart from "Bitches" & "****s", but by God, is she fucking hilarious.
I'd only ever really seen her when she's turned up on Raw before, or the thing where she gave birth to the hand, but I thought for her age, she was entertaining last night, and slapping Layla was right funny :)

Whos with me?

I don't know dude, I was kind of focused on hoping she wouldn't fall over. When she said bitches and ****s my jaw dropped of course it was hilarious. I'm suprised absolutely no one tried to stop her. Whoever gave her a chance to talk is just dumb. I was kind of figuring the older guys would be saying WWF and using other words that wouldn't go with the PG programming. Like when Piper started to get heated. How many times has he said shit on Live TV? Lol.

Anyways, yes I thought she was pretty funny. She's always said that she will wrestle on her 100th birthday, i'd love to see it even if it were the only match on the card. She was indeed entertaining tonight. I just kinda wished she was able to really wrestle, but these days she isn't all there and I understand that. Very entertained tonight.

I saw them whispering something into her ear after she said that like, noooo we're pg now. But part of me wishes they told her to say that to break the pg barrier lol

That woman is awesome. She goes out there and goes nuts. That's what you call "being too old to care" everyone gets a kick out of her because she's like everyone's epic grandmother.

Well, you look at it, we had "Sexual Chocolate", all the WWF stuff, Mae with the ****s & bitches and the VT with all the snogging. It pushed the PG today, which made it more enjoyable for sure!

Actually, I'm usually bothered by Mae Young. Not so much by her, as a person, but by how she was used within the WWF/E during the Attitude Era and years following. But she was pretty damn funny on Raw this week.

I'm kinda glad they used her, she is allways good for a great crowd pop and can still slap the shit outta people. So thats good GOOOOO MAE!

I don't know if it came across on TV, but Mae Young got the loudest pop of all the legends when they announced them one by one! She is still one fiesty lady...

I don't know if it came across on TV, but Mae Young got the loudest pop of all the legends when they announced them one by one! She is still one fiesty lady...

Yeah, I noticed that the pop for her was pretty damn loud. She's a babe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back