• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mae Young Classic Thoughts

Genuine LOL moment when JR remarked how he wondered how his carreer would have panned out if he went with that hat instead of his cowboy hat

My favorite JR line so far has been about Baszler:

"Some people like to go to the mall. She would go to the mall to beat someone up."

Sam, you should go out if your way to see Kairi Sane Vs Bianca Bellaire. You will love this shit.

Kairi Sane is a lock to become the next NXT sweetheart.

I popped big time for the "steal the kiss" spot lol

So far I think my faves have been (in no particular order) Toni Storm, Piper Niven, Kairi Sane, Rhea Ripley and Jazzy Gabert.

Shayna Bazler is super manly.

That match with Toni Storm tho.

Face plant.

Crying with face blood.

That finals tho....i may vomit at the thought. Fuck that's gonna be incredible

Classic WWE running with the 4 Horsewomen of MMA as an angle... would have been good three years ago!

Speaking of Which, having the finale of this (presumably) after a smackdown taping in front of a gen attendance wwe crowd is an idea so confoundingly terrible I would have to assume whomever decided it was free-basing crack at the time

Classic WWE running with the 4 Horsewomen of MMA as an angle... would have been good three years ago!

Totally agree. This would have been HUGE in 2015 but Rousey is clearly not as hot as she once was. Holly Holm and then Nunes KTFO'd all her mystique. It would help for a sudden spike in interest though.

Speaking of the tournament, I am finding it hard to predict the winner. Sane is a future star of the NXT division and should probably get the crowning moment, but with all the 4 Horsewomen stuff, can't knock Shayna out as well. They have really pushed her hard and I have enjoyed it thoroughly. It all depends on who benefits from it more and what plans do they have for Bazsler because Sane is a future Women's champ, with or without the MYC win.

One is signed to the WWE, one isn't.

Oh. Didn't really know that. My bad. I thought they would have signed her by now given she made the final. Wasn't that the reason why they didn't have either of Ibushi/Sabre in the CWC final last year?

Well, that settles the prediction for me then. Elbow drop FTW.

It is reported that Sane has a concussion. Any reports on how it happened? I saw the replay of the semis where she hit her face on the entrance ramp when Storm didn't catch her was wondering if that was the spot.

Pretty sure that was taped in July/ June so it shouldn't be affecting anything now.

As for when it happened, there was a number of times that could have done it lol

Watched all the episodes. The 2nd round was much better than the 1st and I was surprised with a few of the results. Some great talent and beautiful women available to join the WWE and the future is bright.

I was really surprised the WWE went with Kairi in the finals. Is she signed?

Who would you prefer between Asuka and Kairi?

Still on the second round, but my first thought so far is... Dakota Kai is extremely, extremely likeable.

I could see her being NXT's Bayley 2.0.

Lots of salty people crying over Shayna Baszler beating Mia Yim. Baszler is rough around the edges, but she's legit and has a tough reputation. To me, a potential match between her and Asuka just screams money. Who else are you going to throw at someone who has been built to look unstoppable?

Lots of salty people crying over Shayna Baszler beating Mia Yim. Baszler is rough around the edges, but she's legit and has a tough reputation. To me, a potential match between her and Asuka just screams money. Who else are you going to throw at someone who has been built to look unstoppable?

If Asuka is going to be built up as an unstoppable force, why settle for Rousey-lite as the monster slayer when you could potentially have Rousey?

Maybe some adorable plucky babyfaces who has mysterio-esque bumping and selling ?

Барбоса;5743769 said:
If Asuka is going to be built up as an unstoppable force, why settle for Rousey-lite as the monster slayer when you could potentially have Rousey?

Rousey's reputation has been essentially destroyed and she isn't a great actor. Also, Baszler has actual professional wrestling experience (or moreso than Rousey).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back