Mae Young Classic Thoughts

I'm ok with that as they did it with the Cruiserweight Classic too. They don't have much else to talk about with a lot of these people.

Kairi Sane is so pale it's almost scary.

Jim Ross has really lost a step on the mic. Makes me sad.

Abbey Laith was kinda impressive as a big bruiser in round one. Play up that tough German upbringing and she could be decent.

Oh and speaking of tough upbringings, I swear that 3/4 of the competitors had a rough upbringing and were described as tough as nails.

Ripley is signed to a developmental deal. If she's not pushed to the moon in the next year or two, I'll be stunned and a bit ashamed at WWE's failure.

Ripley is signed to a developmental deal. If she's not pushed to the moon in the next year or two, I'll be stunned and a bit ashamed at WWE's failure.

Her and big booty judy from Aus as well. Both have star written all over them.

My concern with Ripley is the age. 9/10 People than young flame out in the wwe

the mean gal match (Laith vs Gabert) was easily my favorite match of round one. Other than the other main-events and maybe KLR vs Sugehit, a lot of round one was pretty underwhelming.

Round 2 is full of good to fantastic wrestling, and the quarters and semis are definitely going to deliver given the participants

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back