Luther

Luther is the 2nd funniest person on the forums if you really like dry humor. So to me, he's the 2nd funniest person on the forums.

Ferbrian, that's not as constructive as your predecessor would have been.

D-man? I'm not sure I follow you on the fact that the OP wasn't exactly worthy of a personal thread.

Unless you're telling me I should go and find Coco's thread on me, and turn that into my personal thread, ignoring the fact that he practically tried to insult me?

Hype might be it. But I still have influence on how far you go after all. I like Luther, but I would rather rest my confidence in current staff.

The way I'm looking at it is Luther has been admin and has been here for alot longer than we have so he'd have a bigger wealth of knowledge and advice to help me out, not saying you don't. I'll take as many pros as I can get.

The way I'm looking at it is Luther has been admin and has been here for alot longer than we have so he'd have a bigger wealth of knowledge and advice to help me out, not saying you don't. I'll take as many pros as I can get.

Yeah sure, I can totally follow that Blue. I don't really mind, however there's still some of the current staff members I'd rather go to than Luther. Not necessarily me, but some of the people with a longer tenure.

Ferbian, I'm the be all and end all when it comes to WZ Staff.

There's nothing I haven't done. Except post wrestling on a regular basis.

Ferbian, I'm the be all and end all when it comes to WZ Staff.

There's nothing I haven't done. Except post wrestling on a regular basis.

Obviously before my time dear Luther. Until about 3 months or so ago I was convinced Sly and IC were the first and only administrators this site had ever seen. Sure as hell proved me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back