• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LUCYFUR: Open for Sig business

What do you think of these?
trish.jpg

maryse2.jpg

maryse.jpg

I am not done with the Maryse ones but just thought I'd post them in here

Very nice ones :D would love to see more really.

could you do a christian one with lots of red and black in it. kinda gothic looking that says future world heavyweight champion??? with either the wwe championship or world championship on there?

could you do a christian one with lots of red and black in it. kinda gothic looking that says future world heavyweight champion??? with either the wwe championship or world championship on there?

Here they are
WHC.jpg

If you'd like something changed let me know.
FWHC.jpg

I'll change the belt if you want. I actually like how my husband's sig came out, But it is up to you.

Hi Lucyfur, Ive been looking at your sigs and I wanted to ask for a sig from you personally.

Ill green rep you for your efforts :D

I wanted a sig of all four of the Tiger Masks. They are four wrestlers of Japans history. There are four generations of the Tiger Mask. Could you put "Tiger Mask Legacy" as the prominent title and as a subtitle "a legacy of heroes". Please and thank you. I'm sorry that there's not much photos of the 4 tiger masks. So this will definitely be your biggest challenge. Good luck and i cant wait to see what you created!

Hi Lucyfur, Ive been looking at your sigs and I wanted to ask for a sig from you personally.

Ill green rep you for your efforts :D

I wanted a sig of all four of the Tiger Masks. They are four wrestlers of Japans history. There are four generations of the Tiger Mask. Could you put "Tiger Mask Legacy" as the prominent title and as a subtitle "a legacy of heroes". Please and thank you. I'm sorry that there's not much photos of the 4 tiger masks. So this will definitely be your biggest challenge. Good luck and i cant wait to see what you created!

Here It Is. Hope You Like It. If You Need Anything Changed Let Me Know.
TIGERLEGACY.jpg

An yeah it was hard to find the pictures for them.

Oh and P.S
GO
80616514.gif
!!!! hahaha

I like it but not quite what i envisioned.
How about this: three panels in the background of the three former tiger masks (possibly in black and white if it works out). the first would be the first tiger mask and so on. Then in the foreground in the middle is the fourth tiger mask (in color). Oh and keep the picture with the fourth tiger mask (the third from the left in the sig) The prominent title would be "Tiger Mask" and the subtitle is "Hero is Eternal". I don't know if the whole color contrast would work out so hopefully it does :p Thank you!

The Trojans?!?! USC?! If they're so good how come they always say they're number two? LOL
img-thing
u083108_400.jpg

Nice sigs,Please could you make one for my Book This?

All it needs is the following:

*Pic of Shane McMachon

*Vince McMachon

*A dark evil type of background

*Somewhere in the background have 3 Stages of Hell

*And right up the front have the word Victory

Credit and green rep will come of course:)

Nice sigs,Please could you make one for my Book This?

All it needs is the following:

*Pic of Shane McMachon

*Vince McMachon

*A dark evil type of background

*Somewhere in the background have 3 Stages of Hell

*And right up the front have the word Victory

Credit and green rep will come of course:)

Spell check :lol: but yeah haha Here is my attempt at it. My husband did most of the work. Hope you like it. If you want anything changed let us know.

2nujay0.jpg

Ok soooo after a very long time of not making sigs, I am back and Making sigs

hope you will ask for sigs.

DDFUR.jpg

I know there are a lot of new sig makers and I am probably long forgotten. I am back..... again. I will be taking any sig request that I can do to the best of my abilities here is one I just made let me know what you guys think. It is super simple but I like it.
nb7de.jpg

Here is another one I have made. I really didn't do much with brush strokes or anything of that nature. Nonetheless I am happy with the result. feed back is greatly appreciated.
21274ee.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back