• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LUCYFUR: Open for Sig business

LUCYFUR

Dark Match Winner
Thanks to Doc's Photoshop tutorials I have learned to do some real nice sigs. So I will do my best and hope you like them. If something doesn't turn out the way you like just let me know, And I'll change it.
Thanks

Can you make me a John Morrison with HBK
Caption" A dream match that never happened"
shaman of sexy and The HeartBreak Kid
make the background purple bluish reddish smokey looking

Show us some of your work.

I don't really have a lot of work to show, But here are the few that I do have. They are a bit simple but as I've stated before I am still beginning.
TNWWE.jpg
This one I made for The Beast. And these are a few others that ive played around with hope you like them

ZOMBIEHOTTTT.jpg

monkeyman-1.jpg

DIANASIG.jpg

KITTYWOMAN.jpg

SHAMAN.jpg

SHAWNHBK2.jpg

HAPPY-1.jpg

shawnbk-1.jpg

HEARTBREAK.jpg

A lot of them are super simple, but i enjoyed making them. Most of them have abstract brushes, Smoke brushes. Really anything i thought looked good.

The HBK, Shaman of Sexy sig ..my honest opinion slightly terrible
You need alot of work with that one.
The background is nice though :)

Hey LUCYFUR I was wondering i you could make me a sig that says Hardcore and has Dude Love Man Kind and Cactus Jack in it. In the background can you have a flaming table PLEASE.

Great work with the hbk vs Morrison
I think you should try using blending options by text to make the text blend in with the whole sig.
Just givin u a tip for next time u make sigs try it out

HARDCORE.jpg
Here it is, I really couldn't find any good pictures of him, Or of a burning table. So if you have some or have the links to them I can do a different one if you'd like

Okay so here are a few others I have played around with. If you like them feel free to use them, Just let me know.

MONDAYS.jpg

MONDAY.jpg

MONDAYNIGHTS.jpg

I'll add more later.

Okay so here are a few others I have played around with. If you like them feel free to use them, Just let me know.

MONDAYS.jpg

MONDAY.jpg

I'll add more later.
Love the work but Im not here to critisize. I'm here to help, you need to work on your cropping and cutting out. Make it more of a blurry brush when you erase and crop your image like With Eve, you did a bad cutting job but your still pretty damn good you just gotta fix up some things. The Lacey one turned out great
With a little more help and skill you will be great

A little tool I use when croping pictures is the lasso. It really helps if you need to cut. It takes a bit to get the hang of though. Another helpful tool is the magic eraser. If you have a solid background it usually clears out most of it. Keep up the work Lucyfur and you'll keep getting better.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1935110 said:
A little tool I use when croping pictures is the lasso. It really helps if you need to cut. It takes a bit to get the hang of though. Another helpful tool is the magic eraser. If you have a solid background it usually clears out most of it. Keep up the work Lucyfur and you'll keep getting better.

Magic Eraser is a great tool I use that one most of the time.
I'm starting to get alot Better with my sigs.
Theo which Photoshop do u use? Cs3 or cs4?
Lucyfur is getting alot better btw
once again, nice sigs lucyfur keep it up

HARDCORE.jpg
Here it is, I really couldn't find any good pictures of him, Or of a burning table. So if you have some or have the links to them I can do a different one if you'd like

Well can you take the fire out and just put a red background.

Magic Eraser is a great tool I use that one most of the time.
I'm starting to get alot Better with my sigs.
Theo which Photoshop do u use? Cs3 or cs4?
Lucyfur is getting alot better btw
once again, nice sigs lucyfur keep it up

I use CS3

I like the stuff you got going here Lucyfur :) again, thanks for the Sig you made for me.

Oh and, if you got the time, I would absolutely love to see you do something with Maryse, Trish Stratus or Maria Kanellis in the manner of which you did Lacey and Eve :p

I like the stuff you got going here Lucyfur :) again, thanks for the Sig you made for me.

Oh and, if you got the time, I would absolutely love to see you do something with Maryse, Trish Stratus or Maria Kanellis in the manner of which you did Lacey and Eve :p

Ferb, I have something of Maryse on my Request Page check it out...

What do you think of these?
trish.jpg

maryse2.jpg

maryse.jpg

I am not done with the Maryse ones but just thought I'd post them in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member