LR79 will be scarce for a while...

LitasRevenge79

Mrs. John Constantine
Well...some things have gone on and work has picked up, so I will not be able to get in to the regular chats and postings like I'd normally do. I know, this makes me just....:banghead:

[youtube]YersIyzsOpc[/youtube]

So, it'll mostly be on weekends, or I'll try to get on before I go to work. I'm sorry guys. I know not everyone will miss me. But, I'll still be around. PEACE!!

Ahhh..I know. Trust me when I say that my heart is breaking for not having my harem of men around to flirt with... like CH, KB, SSC, and Jose, and all the men I adore.... ahh.. ;) But alas, I'm not gone for good, just won't be around as much sadly. I'll still be here around weekends when I can. ;)

Well...some things have gone on and work has picked up, so I will not be able to get in to the regular chats and postings like I'd normally do. I know, this makes me just....:banghead:

[youtube]YersIyzsOpc[/youtube]

So, it'll mostly be on weekends, or I'll try to get on before I go to work. I'm sorry guys. I know not everyone will miss me. But, I'll still be around. PEACE!!

[YOUTUBE]P3ALwKeSEYs[/YOUTUBE]

Doc's hard-on for Daniel Bryan has surpassed that of RVDgurl's. At least her's was understandable.

Oh, and no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back