• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost LD - "Dr. Linus"

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
2euoihi.jpg

Let me just say from the top that if Ben dies tonight, I think I might stop watching the show altogether. He's my favorite character and he needs to last until the very end.

Tonight's episode:

9PM EST - "Dr. Linus":
Ben deals with the consequences of an uncovered lie.

Previously on Lost...

In alternate 2004, Sayid arrives in Los Angeles at the home of his brother, Omer, who is married to Nadia. Omer confesses to Sayid that he borrowed money from a loan shark, but the man wants more money on top of the original loan. Sayid refuses to use his "skills" from the war to help his brother. Subsequently, Omer is hospitalized after a beating by the loan shark's thugs, but Nadia begs Sayid to not get involved. Sayid tells Nadia that he doesn't deserve her. The loan shark threatens Nadia's children, so Sayid agrees to meet the man - Keamy. Sayid kills Keamy and his men, but finds Jin locked in a freezer. In 2007, Dogen and Sayid get into a fight, but Dogen refuses to kill Sayid himself. The man in black sends Claire into the Temple to tell Dogen to come out, but she's imprisoned. Dogen provides a dagger for Sayid and tells him to kill the man in black, but the man in black isn't killed when Sayid goes through with it. The man in black tells Sayid that Dogen expected Sayid to fail, but to die in the attempt. The man in black offers to bring Nadia back to him if Sayid joins him. Sayid returns to the Temple and warns the Others to leave as those who stay after sundown will die. Most of the Others depart as Kate returns and learns Claire is there. She reveals to Claire that she took Aaron. Sayid confronts Dogen at the pool and learns Dogen came to the island and can never leave in exchange for Jacob healing his son. Sayid then drowns Dogen, which dispels the protection the Temple provided from the man in black. The man in black, as the smoke monster, attacks the Temple. In the chaos, Ilana, Sun, Frank and Ben arrive and get Miles out safely. Ben attempts to get Sayid to come with them, but learns he has joined the man in black. After the attack, Sayid, Claire and Kate join the Others who are with the man in black.

Jesus Christ, the Lost replay they do every week...

"This is Jin. He is one of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815..."

If this episode was coming a little later I think we'd be saying bye to Dr Linus. He isn't a candidate and doesn't really serve a purpose anymore but he's just so damn popular that there would be outrage if they killed him off. I'm 50/50 on whether he survives this episode.

Who the hell is he? He looks so familiar.

He was in the first Die Hard movie, Ghostbusters, and some other stuff I can't quite remember at the moment.

In Die Hard he was that asshole news reporter.

In Ghostbusters he was the guy who had a hard-on for Bill Murray's character, and was the main reason the ghost were released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back