• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost LD - "Across The Sea"

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
2euoihi.jpg

Tonight's Synopsis:

The motives of John Locke are finally explained.

Previously on Lost...

On the island, the man in black, Jack and Sayid head over to the Hydra island to free Sawyer, Kate, Claire, Lapidus, Hurley, Sun and Jin. Sayid turns off the sonar fences and, while the man in black attacks, Jack frees the group from the polar bear cages. The man in black secures the Ajira plane but discovers it's been wired with C4. He notifies the group of his find and they head to Widmore's submarine. On the way there, Sawyer asks Jack to stop the man in black from getting on board the sub. They attack the dock and Kate is shot in the shoulder in the gun fight. Jack pushes the man in black into the water and gets Kate aboard the sub. Sawyer orders the sub to dive, leaving Claire behind. As they leave, Jack discovers the man in black planted C4 in his bag and it's on a timer. Sayid tells them how the bomb should be rendered safe, but Jack believes nothing will happen as the man in black is unable to kill them. He believes that the man in black wanted all of them in one place and to trick them into killing each other. Sawyer doesn't believe Jack and attempts to disarm the bomb, but causes it to speed up. Sayid tells Jack where to find Desmond and takes the bomb to the other end of the sub where it detonates, killing him. The explosion causes machinery to break loose, pinning Sun inside, and a hatch knocks Lapidus unconscious. Jack, Sawyer and Jin attempt to free Sun while Hurley takes Kate to the surface, but Sawyer is knocked unconscious and Jin tells Jack to leave. Jack eventually does so, and Jin and Sun drown. In BIZARRO 2004, Jack successfully treats Locke's injuries and tells him he may be a candidate in an experimental surgical treatment that could fix his spine. Locke declines the offer and refuses to tell Jack how he ended up in a wheelchair. Jack learns from Bernard that a man named Anthony Cooper was brought in with Locke three years earlier. Jack goes to a nursing home to see Cooper, but learns the man is in a vegetative state. Back at the hospital, Jack and Claire meet and he offers to let her stay at his place as they're family. He then approaches Locke as he's leaving the hospital and learns that Locke was piloting a plane right after he qualified and Cooper was his first passenger. But he crashed and so Locke blames himself for what happened to his father.

We're hitting the homestretch guys. From what I've read up on, tonight's episode is going to be amazing.

The remaining schedule...

Tonight: One hour.
Next Tuesday: One hour.
Next Saturday: Pop-up Video Replay of the pilot episode
Next Sunday: Two hour recap episode. Two-and-a-half-hour finale episode. One hour Kimmel special.

Your breakdown for who's still alive:

Team Jack:
Jack
Kate
Sawyer
Hurley

Team Richard:
Richard
Ben
Miles

Team Smoke Monster:
Smoke Monster taking the form of Locke
Claire

Team Stuck In A Well:
Desmond

Team DEAD:
Jin
Sun
Sayid
Frank :(

I just wanted one more appearance by PAIK before the show ended.

MrPaik.jpg

Reactions: X
Thank you for making this Guy, as you could tell from last week's LD thread I'm not half the set-up man you are.

I'll be here for this, for sho'.

So she delivered the kids in the middle of the jungle and the midwife was wearing a potato sack for a top and they came out looking that healthy and without any puss or anything on them?

The facts of life people... Get used to them.

What happened with the languages? Latin and then suddenly it's "OK, can we both speak English instead lol"

I'm kind of sad that nothing that just happened surprised me. Though I did laugh at "I only picked one name!"

This episode is fucking amazing so far and we still have 40 minutes to go.

You know that this is going to be one of those episodes that just leave you feeling sustained afterwards.

There seems to be a paralell between the lives of Smokey and John, which explains why Smokey can't stand Locke.

So confussled. I'm really hoping this isn't all religious allegories.

Everything you THOUGHT you knew about Jacob? Yeah, flip it upside down motherfuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back