London crowd signs hahaha

xcoN

Pre-Show Stalwart
The "Zack Ryder = Ratings", "Troll Face", and "The Rock fears John Cena" were the best signs of the night and I was cracking up. Seems like the London crowd can be a tough crowd to please. It swings both ways everytime they put on shows there. Boo'ing some faces and cheering some heels and visa versa. I remember seeing some cool fan signs before on past episodes but those got me laughing :lmao:

I really wanted a Zack Ryder t-shirt from the store. They didn't have any though, dammit. Unfortunately I was high up, so I didn't see any signs except for a kid with a 'You can't C Me' sign :(

I was amused by the guy behind me who was chanting "Kurt Angle, it's true, it's true" though.

Did you see the Purple Aki sign at WM last month? That was probably a sign only British people would understand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke

Over here, it's different. for example, say Regal is playing heel... To us, he's huge. Always gets pops. He'd have to do something pretty terrible to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back