LOL Read

M

Mr.3Dman

Well me and my friends love to talk about wrestling. So we were talking about Undertaker and Kane. They believe that They Think, Undertaker is really dead. Isn't that dumb? It was all planned. and one of my friends thought that Big Boss Man was killed by Taker !lol! My freinds

Trey
Nah Big Boss Man was killed by Undataker
Me
NO He died in 2005

You have some wierd friends, i guess they are all marks right? marks are stupid, but really funny cause they think wrestling is real, along with the storylines. lol @ undertaker killing Big Boss Man.

I know lol. They didn't believe me at all

I said " NO ITS ALL FAKE"
He said " NAH MAN BIG MAN KILLED BY TAKER AND TAKER IS ACTUALLY DEAD!

why the hell would you laugh about someone being dead in the first place, bunch of marks like 'hahaha this guys dead' idiots, and i understand what you where talking about and that your friend is a total tard and everything. but jeez

and the WWE continues to base their product around marks instead of trying to impress the real wrestling fans...........:icon_evil:

That's a load of bull if you ask me.

ya he died back in 2004, but anyways y would you post this anyway, ya ur friends are really stupid, and are total marks!!

man you suck and this oforum is stupid just wanted to join something where i was going to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back