Locked in a bathroom for three days

I'd rip a piece of bog roll in half, put both halves together to make a whole, then escape through the hole.

That would have worked much better verbally...

I would sit there very hungry for 72 hours in the bath drinking toilet water and probably reading magazines because every bathroom has reading material.

I'd melt into a puddle and sort of ooze under the door, Glacius-style, before solidifying myself back into a person and going on my merry way.

DOUG! FACEPALM NEEDED!

129148882118528125.jpg

But what dumb cunt locks themselves in a bathroom, and if you live by yourself and no neighbors are nearby, just leave the door open, since you don't have to worry about people wandering in.

Pretend you live in the middle of nowhere in a house by yourself. You have no family, or any neighbors around. You go take a dumpski and the door jams and locks you in. You have no food or a phone. Could you live in there for three days untill someone finds you? You have your regular bathroom things, toothpaste, tp, soap, etc... How would you live in there for three days? What would you eat?

I know completely random and no point at all. Just wanted to see what you guys would say.

I am going to pretend that this is someone else's bathroom so I don't get the bill.

I would probably have a shower for three days and drink the shower water when I needed a drink and take a shit and piss in the toilet when I wanted to .

(But any ways this is a good thread in theory but it has not worked)

Pretend you live in the middle of nowhere in a house by yourself. You have no family, or any neighbors around. You go take a dumpski and the door jams and locks you in. You have no food or a phone. Could you live in there for three days untill someone finds you? You have your regular bathroom things, toothpaste, tp, soap, etc... How would you live in there for three days? What would you eat?

I know completely random and no point at all. Just wanted to see what you guys would say.
i would stop pretending...

I'd melt into a puddle and sort of ooze under the door, Glacius-style, before solidifying myself back into a person and going on my merry way.
You're ALEX FUCKING MACK and you're a virgin? (remember I'm younger then her... so it was ok back then, I don't know what she looks like now.

Ooops. Forgot about the tap. And the shower.

and the fact that if you eat vegies, they don't digest properly so you can live off of corn and carrot :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back