• Team Eric

• Team Garett

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Lockdown 2012
Team Garett v. Team Eric
Lethal Lockdown Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

524647_10150701285766026_31695961025_9617164_465947415_n.jpg

Team Garett: Garett Bischoff, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam

Team Eric: Eric Bischoff, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Gunner, Kazarian

--

• If Team Garett wins, Eric Bischoff is gone from TNA and can never use the Bischoff name again.

• If Team Eric wins, Garett Bischoff is gone from TNA's roster.

All discussion here.​

I can only hope that both Bischoff's enter the match last, neither is any good in the ring. Whilst I'm here I'd like to see Gunner come in 4th for his team as he doesn't impress me that much either.

I'd like to see Bully Ray pin Austn Aries for the win or vice versa, then have the X-Division title reverted back to no limits instead of weight limits so Bully Ray can challenge for the belt at Sacrifice.

As for the stipulation - as long as 1 Bischoff is genuinely gone from TNA I'll be happy, I'd prefer that Bischoff to be Garrett as I feel he has nothing to offer TNA.

Bleh-

I am not sure at all here, but I am leaning toward Team Eric. I just think the stimulation puts it that way. But, I need to think into this match more.

IHW's Prediction
Team Eric. Yet, undecided.

Grandma's Prediction
Team Garret whops his father.

i would be surprised to see team eric pick up the victory here i knew they would get the man advantage tonight (the heels always get it) but i dont think the face team as ever lost in lethal lockdown! my prediction is team garrett picks up the victory in what should be a pretty good match everybody besides the team captains has alot of talent besides the fact lethal lockdown is always pretty good.

If there was ever a storyline or match that illustrated what is stunting TNA's growth as a promotion, it is this match.

There is so much talent being wasted in a match that has no bearing on the landscape of TNA. There is no upside to this match..does anyone really care if we see more Garrett or less Eric? Does this match somehow make Garrett Bischoff a true pro wrestler?

Why is a newly turned babyface champion in Austin Aries being wasted in a match like this, at one of TNA's premiere PPV events?

I feel bad for the likes of AJ Styles, Anderson, Aries, Bully Ray, Kaz and Daniels...they deserve so much better than to be used to fuel a father vs son feud that feels like bad WCW booking, all the while imitating old WWE storylines.

TNA is better than this...at least they should be. One step forward, 3 steps back.

No... fucking... clue. That's what makes this great.

You could say the younger Bishoff not being able to wrestle again in TNA would be pretty cool because everyone here thinks he is a waste of space. Then again, wrestling ignores its own stips so even if Team Garrett does lose, he can come back under a mask or something and no one would know until the mask is taken off. We've seen it before. Why not again?

Team Eric. Eric not being able to use his name again? I find that impossible to believe. So what is Uncle Eric supposed to do? He has a book out. Does he take off the last name off any future copies? hahaha. It would be interesting.

I have no issue with this. Is the talent in this match wasted? Perhaps. But this Father/Son angle has been going on since BFG and it needs an end. Is that what people want, for this to end? So we are getting that end. We get to move on, in a perfect world.

Winner: Gah. LOL.

Team Eric. Garrett returns wearing a mask. At Slammaversey or BFG, these two wrestle so Garrett can get his job back. Garrett wins. Alls right with the world.

I don't like Garett Bischoff and want him off TV lol but honestly I doubt that's going to happen.There's no doubt in my mind that Garett wins this one.Besides no heel team in the past has ever won the lethal lockdown match.It's always the heels get the man advantage heading in to the match but the faces end up winning lol.

Here's also my in depth prediction for this match
[youtube]hBu3K0ksSik[/youtube]

I have mixed feelings about this match. On one hand, I'm glad to see some of TNA's best performers (AJ, Aries, Bully, RVD) have a spot in one of the highlighted matches on the Lockdown card. On the other hand, I cringe every time I see that Eric and Garett Bischoff are the centerpiece of this feud. I don't understand why they're pushing Garett, but they're pushing him REALLY hard. It seems like it's all but a forgone conclusion that he'll be one of the focal points of TNA's storylines for the next period of time. I can only hope he improves some, though, if that is the case.

I think Team Garett takes the win here, but the stipulations are throwing me off. Even so, Eric won't stay off of TV long. Sooner or later, he'll find a way back on, whether it be through Garett or Hogan or what have you. With all the time they've put into pushing and building Garett, I don't see the sense in him losing to his father tonight. Plus, aside from Bully Ray -- and to an extent, Christopher Daniels -- Team Eric pales in comparison to Team Garett. For the sake of the match, I hope most of the action is far away from Eric and Garett. The other performers will be able to put on some shade of a match, even if it won't be all that impressive, but the Bischoffs will just drag the action down if they're made a focal point of the match. The finish will probably involve the Bischoffs, but other than that, I'm hoping they're nothing but a subscript in Team Garett's win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back