LJN Wrestling Figures

HeenanGorilla

Championship Contender
I thought I would start a thread, mainly because I think I would get a kick out of the responses. I played with these things for hours. Battle Royals, cage matches, and, if I'm being honest, probably tilted a non-Savage figure to touch lips with Elizabeth. Hey, I was young.

Did you guys like these? I prefer them to the later, smaller figures with movable limbs. Which ones did you like? Koko and Jake because they came with pets? The ones that came with hats? The ones that looked the most like the actual person. (Why was Tito Santana colored that way?)

Also, which ones did you not like and for what reason? Some of them were positioned terribly. I remember Cowboy Bob Orton was the most awkward---legs wouldn't uncross and his one arm was curled backwards. My favorite duo was Hogan and Beefcake--they seemed to fit well. (Maybe because they probably tried to "fit" each other in the privacy of their own homes...ok sorry!)

I also spent hours trying to get Mean Gene's outstretched arms to reach his mouth since he was holding a mic. haha

Looking forward to your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back