Wade Barrett
Mr. Anderson
Jay Lethal
Steve Corino
Beth Phoenix
Kazarian
Alicia Fox
Hiroyoshi Tenzan

I like my team. Hopefully Barrett and Anderson pull through and win the titles soon, like I think they will. Phoenix was my only real risky pick and I expect here to be a big time player when she returns. Lets hope that's the case.

Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Michelle McCool
Evan Bourne
Chris Jericho
MVP
Go Shiozaki
Jeff Hardy

I really like my team. I picked Go Shiozaki just because I really needed a good insurance policy for Jericho if he loses at NoC, and from what was available and what I've read up, he seemed like a good pick. The only ones I'm worried about are MVP and Jericho. MVP, because he might be going heel again, and I don't know how well that will work, and Jericho, for obvious reasons.

I'm most likely trading Tyler Black out. I'm an idiot for forgetting that while he may be ROH champ, he had done gone and signed a contract with WWE. Also Noah, I think Go was next on my list when you picked him, dickweed. As for anyone I have in TNA, I really don't know TNA since anytime I ever switch it on, they're doing something stupid. I remember Hernandez being some sort of juggernaut and Magnus being some sort of freak bodybuilder that they wanted to push for whatever reason.

Señor Truth;2388597 said:
I'm most likely trading Tyler Black out. I'm an idiot for forgetting that while he may be ROH champ, he had done gone and signed a contract with WWE. Also Noah, I think Go was next on my list when you picked him, dickweed. As for anyone I have in TNA, I really don't know TNA since anytime I ever switch it on, they're doing something stupid. I remember Hernandez being some sort of juggernaut and Magnus being some sort of freak bodybuilder that they wanted to push for whatever reason.

No, youre thinking of Rob Terry

rob-terry.jpg

Dude your golden on Jerry Lynn. He is embroiled in a fued with The All Night Express made up of Kenny King, Addicted to Love Rhett Titus, and A Double Austin Aries.

I just hope that RoH keeps the fued going with lots a wins for Rhett. I just wish I picked someone from RAW and TNA and ROH doesn't screw me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back