Live Draft, Beginning at 8 Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm with Jarrett, Numbers with Ezekiel, FunKay with Erick Stevens, KB with Joey Mercury.

All right, guys, draft is over. I'm going to put together two teams for the two guys that no-showed, but then the rest of the undrafted wrestlers will be available at any time. Schedules with go up sometime in the next few days, as will the list of programs that each match-up will cover.

I don't think Hero was on your list or else he woulda been my 2nd pick along with Claudio

You are correct. He wasn't eligible, so I gave another wrestler to klunderbunker for the time being. Since he had the last pick, though, this shouldn't screw anything up.

OK thank you. I was wondering as I am making a list during the draft of who everyone had picked whose a free agent and who I picked.

I would like to apoligize for my no show. I was certain that I would be able to be here for it but due to circumstances I couldn't make it. Thanks for still including me in this, I will make due with the team that is given to me.

So what's the deal with the NXT2 guys and whatnot? I had Kaval high on my mental list that I created before I saw the eligible list.

Señor Truth;2385423 said:
So what's the deal with the NXT2 guys and whatnot? I had Kaval high on my mental list that I created before I saw the eligible list.

More than likely, out of fairness to both you and the guys that didn't show up tonight, I'm going to have a second mini-draft in the next two or so days (NXT 2 Wrestlers, as well as some tag teams and high-profile Mexican wrestlers, will be available). The 12 who participated today will get a random number and will be eligible to pick one wrestler from the expanded list. Then, the two other guys will get to pick from what's left.

OK, so I only see 7 guys for my team (weren't we getting 8?)

Sheamus
Big Show
Fatt Lardy
R-Truth
Michael Tarver
Amazing Red
Jeff Jarrett.

Am I missing someone?

Probably shoulda went for more ROH guys but hey what can I say. Hope this is correct.

roh guys:
Colt Cabanarama
Rasheed Brown
Rhett Titus
Roderick Strong
Tna guys:
D'Angelo Dinero
Shannon Moore
Velvet Sky
WWE guys:
Kofi Kingston

So Team FunKay is:

Kurt Angle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel (At least I Got Someone from the Nexus)
Austin Aries
Tommy Dreamer
Shinsuke Nakamura (Insurance Pick FTW!)
Maryse
Erick Stevens

Overall it's solid, but I'm not happy that I didn't pick up a couple of my picks.

What's the Criteria on Trading?

The Miz
Jack Swagger
Eddie Edwards
Christian
Ted Debiase jr
Layla El
Christopher Daniels
Rhino

I would also like to know the trading protocol, as well as with free agent pick ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back