• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 4/27/09

So that entire video package was to announce Shane vs Orton?

Couldn't they just put that shit up on the screen and be like "Yeah, this is happening."

Yeah that's the way to do it. Don't throw your talent out with the champ, we don't want to see them. It's Shane we love. My god, it's like being repeatedly hit in the face with a brick while Vince shouts, "You'll like it eventually!"

You have got to be kidding me. I was thrown into a spotlight, put in Intensive Care. Cena? Out on Raw less than 24 hours after that happened. I smell shenanigans.

Oh STFU King Cena didn't cost the Big Show shit, Show was just a fat stupid dumbfuck for not paying attention to the ten count, all Cena did was walk out on the stage

Can someone please explain to me why Show doesn't go and kill Cena now? The guy walked like a 90 year old man that had a broken hip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back